IGNORED

Coventry Score?

DavidNoble

I thinkit will be a tough game and on paper they should beat us but i think we could sneak a win.

I think:

Coventry 1 - 3 Bristol City

Misud (5) Maynard (11), Johnson(87), McIndoe(89)

We will get the last two goals after a few rounds of passionate 'WE ALWAYS BELIEEVVVEEEEEE's :D

I thinkit will be a tough game and on paper they should beat us but i think we could sneak a win.

I think:

We will get the last two goals after a few rounds of passionate 'WE ALWAYS BELIEEVVVEEEEEE's :D

I think it will be a harder game than last year. Coventry have started well (but then they do that every season and then plummet down the League) I am going for a 2-1 WIN to BRISTOL CITY. Come on you Reds!! :fingerscrossed:

I think a draw will be a great result away at Cov. I have a sneaky feeling Cov will be right up there (or there abouts) come the end of the season. With the reshuffle in defense, debate about the keeper and a lack of creativity in midfield we by no means have a settled side. Having said that if they play as well as they did in the 1st half v Derby and convert the chances then they can beat anyone, but talk of a big win is dreaming!

GJ's got a knack of getting results at the richoshay arena, i trust him to delivery us 3 pts again tomorrow.

They'll have the raving hump if we beat them on their own patch again.
This from the OS site, I think GJ is feeling confident with the squad, 2-0 win again. Adebola & Maynard to stick the knife in. :fingerscrossed:

Guest churchill gaffer

I think:

2 - 0 to Coventry.

Before you say, see if I am right.

And I am going!

I will guess Eastwood and Mifsud!

Remember IMO!

2 - 0 to Coventry.

Before you say, see if I am right.

And I am going!

I will guess Eastwood and Mifsud!

Remember IMO!

I think we will win 2-1 tomorrow - Two in the second half from Maynard and Webster after going a goal down in the first minute

Is Mifsud in the equation tomorrow? I hope not because sods law says that he will score, but i also hope he is so we can give him loads the gold digging mercenary ****!

I think:

WHY ON PAPER SHOULD THEY BEAT US ?

We are the team they fear and I am more worried about getting a result against QPR and Cardiff than Coventry .

Many downhearted last year when we went up early doors when they were unbeaten and at the top and were trounced .

Its a head and heart result again and a win again is certainly not beyond us . Logic suggests a scoring draw .

Possibly 1-1 Adebola :icecream:

I think:

Every games tough and we're tough to beat

2-1 Maynard and Brooker

Who cares for them

I think:

I'm going for 2-1 city

mifsud in first 10 mins,

then pressure from city 1-1 maynard 46th min

city win 2-1 adebola 87th min,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who else?????????????????????????????????

Archived