IGNORED

Damien Stewart

Portland Bill

Quite simply Stewart is not a footballer and will never be a footballer.

Just how he has made a living in this game is beyond me. Slow, cannot pass

and totaly out of his depth, who on earth at our club saw anything in this guy.

I hope he turns it around and rams it down my throat, but I suspect I will

not be needing strepsils.

Quite simply Stewart is not a footballer and will never be a footballer.

Just how he has made a living in this game is beyond me. Slow, cannot pass

and totaly out of his depth, who on earth at our club saw anything in this guy.

I hope he turns it around and rams it down my throat, but I suspect I will

not be needing strepsils.

bit harsh, but i can see where you're coming from. Think he'll shine in the games that we'll play against more physical strikers like Burnley, maybe even Cardiff...

Stewart has the turning circle of a super tanker and has clearly never been taught the first rule of defending - wherever possible do not let the ball BOUNCE. Clown and a liability.

Carey MUST be brought back on Saturday. He is better on one leg than Stewart on tonights abysmal performance.

To be fair though none of them seemed to be at the meeting where they were told that, i think all of them tonight on at least 1 occasion let the ball bounce, the worrying thing for me is that not only did they appear to miss the memo about not letting the ball bounce, which any defender will tell you is pretty much the most important rule of defending, sadly they all seemed to miss the memo that stated that probably the second most important part of defending is to always stay goal side of your man, on countless occasions they all allowed their man to wonder about goal side of them.

I'd drop all 4 of them to be honest, but as we are thoroughly retarded and have sent Joe edwards out on loan while are defence is about as useless as a chocolate teapot we can't, stick Williams at left back (he really can't be any worse than McAllister) Carey and Fonts at Cb and Ribs at right back.

And who exactly in midfield passed the ball any better than Stewart all night??? Having seen Stewart dominate for QPR before his injury I still have hope that he and Fontaine are able to gel together at the back and form a decent pairing.

i agree that we dont have a midfield player with any creativity ( well we do but hes at Yeovil!!) but Stewart needs to bring our midfield into play instead of continously banging it long.

Archived