IGNORED

:laugh: At This Forum

Kewy88

It make me laugh that everytime we play crap or lose or don't score, the same posters are back on here sayin we need new players, how many new players do people want?! I understand from a fans point of view we want entertaining football but do we give those players enough time to gel? I don't think so people are already calling for James, hunt, Stewart and pitmans head but we were all please when we signed these players, I say this to any one I speak to about city our fans are entitled to there opinions but how much negativity can 1 club take? If I was a player I would read this forum and the slating some of them get no wonder there hearts not init!

All I'm saying is we have to be careful or we will put to much pressure on the club the chairman the manager and the players and in the end no one will want to own us no one will want to manage us and no one will want to play for us, we are the England team of the club teams huge potential Huge pressure always fail, i remain positive about the manager and the players we've signed and by the way we have signed more then enough players now, we just need to get behind the team and support them, there going to have a bad game which team don't? But other supporters aren't sayin they would happily drive there left back off a bridge!?

Well I've vented my frustration

Thanks for reading

Aye, Any fan who is not upset when we lose needs to question themselves, of course we get upset, its the most natural thing ever. Early days though. Been quite a few signings to settle and establish themselves, same goes for Millen, been a lot for him to deal with and Wigly joining will have helped a lot in taking some of the load.

Gotta stay positive and give them all time to gel n stuff, I'm still confident we have the individual players to push for a top 6, but It will take time and we'd do well to take a little pressure off them in terms of results and performances for now.

there is quite a lot to be negative about at the moment, and a backs to the wall win at Scunny only really masked the problems we have. Personally, I think we have gone mad signing wingers and strikers, overlooking the fact that defence and midfield are not good enough. The big positives are Rose & Adomah, but it's asking an awful lot of them to score and create enough to cover for our defensive frailties. Millen certainly got thrown in at the deep end, but since then, his tactics and signings have been questionable at times.

It make me laugh that everytime we play crap or lose or don't score, the same posters are back on here sayin we need new players, how many new players do people want?! I understand from a fans point of view we want entertaining football but do we give those players enough time to gel? I don't think so people are already calling for James, hunt, Stewart and pitmans head but we were all please when we signed these players, I say this to any one I speak to about city our fans are entitled to there opinions but how much negativity can 1 club take? If I was a player I would read this forum and the slating some of them get no wonder there hearts not init!

All I'm saying is we have to be careful or we will put to much pressure on the club the chairman the manager and the players and in the end no one will want to own us no one will want to manage us and no one will want to play for us, we are the England team of the club teams huge potential Huge pressure always fail, i remain positive about the manager and the players we've signed and by the way we have signed more then enough players now, we just need to get behind the team and support them, there going to have a bad game which team don't? But other supporters aren't sayin they would happily drive there left back off a bridge!?

Thanks for reading

**** me if you think this place is bad then take a look aroubd at other clubs forum's, makes this look like very insignificant.

Just to add, according to people seemingly like yourself, we the moaning majority at AG and on this forum hounded out GJ. So why did we manage to attract the biggest names we have argubaly EVER attracted in our history this summmer? Makes your theory on players not wanting to come look a bit silly.

I wasnt at last night but im shore its the same old story, ironic cheering booing etc. We have been here before people hundreads of times when Johnson was messing things up. People pay there money and they can have there moan. End of.

kinda agree with original poster, i tend to avoid this forum after a loss, just due to its depressing enough without reading everybody moaning at everything and anyone (idividual player bashing from 1 particular performance does frustrate me). Having said that it is a forum and everyone to there own opinion, Just need to take it with a pinch of salt! :igiveup:

Thanks for reading

The 'So And So Isn't Good Enough' and 'This Player Is The Worst City Player Since Sliced Bread' threads after every loss are nearly as predictable as the reply that is your 'Stop Moaning At Our Players' thread. Its like a big merry-go-round on here...

1st We lose

2nd Knee-Jerk reaction of 50 threads of 'we need to change 11 or 12 players next week'

3rd Half the forum users realising its not that bad and with a bit of tinkering we could do ok

4th The thread telling everyone this, that its not that bad and to cheer up

Thanks for completing the cycle.

im shore its the same old story,

No, I'm afraid it wasn't the same old story. WE WERE TRULY SHOCKING!

No ambition, no passion, no idea, no leadership, no fight, no understanding, no nothing!!!

Unless Millen can find all the above missing ingredients soon, I fear we have a recipe for a season of struggle and relegation.

YES.. It really was "Tinnionesque" last night.

**** me if you think this place is bad then take a look aroubd at other clubs forum's, makes this look like very insignificant.

Just to add, according to people seemingly like yourself, we the moaning majority at AG and on this forum hounded out GJ. So why did we manage to attract the biggest names we have argubaly EVER attracted in our history this summmer? Makes your theory on players not wanting to come look a bit silly.

I wasnt at last night but im shore its the same old story, ironic cheering booing etc. We have been here before people hundreads of times when Johnson was messing things up. People pay there money and they can have there moan. End of.

If you read the original post again you will see that I said if we continue as we are we will struggle to attract the " top" players, I didn't say that we struggle at the moment

Archived