IGNORED

Qpr

Whites

I know its early days and we have Just beat Reading to record our first home victory, but having read Nothing but Praise for LJ, James and Stead and maybe a little of the opposite for Louis, With QPR Maybe offering something different than Reading, Do you guys who were at the Gate tonight think it will be the same Eleven against Qpr (Who failed to score for the second game running tonight, even we can beat that)!!!!

Whites.

I just hope Skuse doesnt automatically walk back in to the team just because hes golden boy, Johnson and Elliot have proved in the past and proved again tonight how well they work with eachover.

Id stick with the same team if anything ill put ribs ahead of carey.

Onwards and upwards.

Totally agree, won't play half as well with Skuse instead of LJ, and Ribs should defo be put in for Carey

I don't think Millen will change anything for the QPR game. We don't want to go back to the defensive, static midfield scenario again and I think we need a run with the same 11. If we get the chances we had tonight, we'll need to take them. For all the good play, we started to wobble badly after 65mins as Reading started to bring on more attacking players. If we repeat this against QPR I think we'll get punished.

If we are more clinical upfront and the defenders put it on the line again, who knows maybe we can wipe the smile off Colins face.

Never mind the personnel QPR on Friday is going to be an absolute corker. I love it when we are backs to the wall and this has all the right ingredients.

Bottom v top, City going into the game on the back of a cracking performance, a large away contingent, a biggish vociferous home crowd, night game which are often the best ones at Ashton Gate, and Colin thrown in to the mix for good measure.

The atmosphere will be electric, the nation will see what Ashton Gate is all about, bring it on!

3 0-0s out of 4 for QPR. The other they only just beat Palace in stoppage time. Their fans are saying they are having a bit of a wobble. Only team unbeaten in the English leagues - that record has got to go sometime. Maybe it might be on Friday ;-)

Never mind the personnel QPR on Friday is going to be an absolute corker. I love it when we are backs to the wall and this has all the right ingredients.

Bottom v top, City going into the game on the back of a cracking performance, a large away contingent, a biggish vociferous home crowd, night game which are often the best ones at Ashton Gate, and Colin thrown in to the mix for good measure.

The atmosphere will be electric, the nation will see what Ashton Gate is all about, bring it on!

Has the hallmarks of this one Nick an earlier personal classic http://www.soccerbas...354&team1id=376 although we shalln't talk of our eventual fate that season. And as I've been googling away for further cyber memorabilia it's dawned this actually turned out to be John Ward's last game, although we didn't know it at the time.

http://im3.ebidst.com/upload_big/6/7/2/1276446624-24406-19.jpg

found the programme

I agree totally.

It will show us whether we played well last night or whether Reading were just poor!!

If we are going to get anything from Fridays game we need to do one thing....give adel taarabt no time on the ball.

I'm sure millys done his homework, but he really pulls the strings in midfield for them, I'd whack marv on him all night. Can you remember when we played palace a couple of seasons ago and Colin put shaun derry on carle for the whole match and literally neutralised him? Same needs to be done for taraabt imo!

Anyway onwards and upwards from here COYR!

The good thing having carey at right back is he defensive , not an attacking rb something we need at the moment also at corners and set pieces we then have 3 centre backs all capable of winning that defensive header or clearance ! He won't get any better but he's exactly what we need at this time

The good thing having carey at right back is he defensive , not an attacking rb something we need at the moment also at corners and set pieces we then have 3 centre backs all capable of winning that defensive header or clearance ! He won't get any better but he's exactly what we need at this time

Sorry but we need someone else at right back, whether or not that means moving carey into the centre or not I dont know - but he's not a great right back, never has been.

:chant6ez: Agree the same to time SHOULD start Friday, however with only a few days to recover Albert may struggle. But as I have been saying we have a great squad, Rose can easily step in, with plenty of cover in most positions we should remain optimistic ONWARDS and UPWARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope we go at them, and don't sit back pumping hopeful long balls to the Forwards, totally bypassing the midfield.

From comments KM has made recently, he's looking to change tact, and i fear this is what he's planning.

Unfortunately, I have to watch this game on the TV.

Hopefully it will be a cracking game.

Archived