IGNORED

Lee Bowyer

City's Defence!!

Most footballers are anyway, one way or another.

Bit of a generalisation and even if you accept that there's a matter of degree.

This seems more realistic.

Agree though I don't know anything about him as a player.

Bowyer to Leeds again wouldn't shock either.

I dont think millen wants journeymen in his squad, he wants young and hungry players. I don't know where he is atm but i always thought jonjo shelvey was a good player, he's young who is in the liverpool academy. Played for charlton on loan i believe, why not?

He was at Charlton as a youngster with Liverpool signing him for £1.7m (off the top of my head so may be wrong!) a couple of years back and he's mainly featured in their Europa Lge games and been on the bench a lot. Good player but can't see him coming down a division.

He was at Charlton as a youngster with Liverpool signing him for £1.7m (off the top of my head so may be wrong!) a couple of years back and he's mainly featured in their Europa Lge games and been on the bench a lot. Good player but can't see him coming down a division.

he signed for liverpool after charlton got relegated to league one he had nothing to do with thier acadenmy

He is now on the fringe of the first team there and is seen as Gerrards long term replacement

nigel reo-coker has just been reliesed by Villa, I'd love to sign him but we wouldn't match his wages and he'd walk into most midtable prem sides :(

Robert Pires has been released as well !! He'll do !!!!!!!!!

I thought Jay Spearing was suppose to be the next Gerrard?

They both are - you really don't think they're going to find another single player who can do all the work that Gerrard can, do you? It'll take at least the two of them...

I don't think he's quite the hothead he once once but he must be around 34 by now and probably have one maybe two season's left.

Not someone I think Millen would want with his emphasis on developing youth next season.

Indeed, Lee Bowyer probably would only have one season left in him at Championship level . Lee Bowyer is/was a great footballer and definately worth his place in the current City side because - I'm sure - he'd do a great job for us.

Archived