IGNORED

Should Millen Go?

peanut

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sadly its a no brainer after today??? Even with "Journalistic spin" todays Evening Post headline sums it all up?? Headline read "MILLEN WE'LL BE POSITIVE" then he puts out a 4-5-1?

Sorry lost the plot (And the fans) after todays garbage

We actually seemed to have the better players against Brighton today - new lad McGivern looked particularly good. Maynard stranded up front and a 4-5-1 defence minded formation suggests that Keith Millen was responsible for the home loss today. "Should Millen go?" - what capable manager could this club attract to replace him? :dunno:

Sadly, yes. I could not beleive my ears driving home from the game when i heard Keef on the radio Brizzle. He seems to think we played well ? No Keef, we were dire again, and have been all this season AND pre season. I remember one save from their keeper at the end from Pitman, that sums it up.

Maynard cannot play as a lone striker, you need a Parkin type player to hold it up and bring others into play. Todays gate summed up the way we are playing, season ticket holders will leave the ship next. Sorry, unless we have change we will be bottom of the championship

It cant come soon enough imo. Please City, pay him off and show some ambition or we could well be back in league 1, undoing all the previous good work to get into the Championship. Even if it means putting the ground on hold, it seems we have been concerned with trying to get a 30,000 seater when in reality, with this manager in charge, we only get 13k ish.... Whats the point?

Get a name that will attract quality, that the players will also respect.

Give the man a chance the last thing he needs is Criticism he needs your support right now.you try working with someone on your case all the time saying get that wrong and your fired.

He has been given a chance even by the many who were bewildered and disappointed by his appointment from day one.

80%+ wanting him to go and less than 10% actively backing him to stay is an extraordinarily damning verdict by the fans.

I really like KM as a bloke, really nice guy and up untill Saturday I would have been a NO, but one up front at home?

I'm afraid he's lost it, the size of the crowd tells its own tale!:tumbleweed:

This has been said over and over again, but is it really relevant?dunno.gif

Archived