IGNORED

Goalunited, Anyone?

BoonerNC

Be warned, this game is highly addictive.

I got knocked out of the cup last night to a team with a strength of 48. I didn't stand a chance!

Already am addicted I'm 3rd in my league and have one of the lowest stength teams but I'm a dab hand at tactics :)

Signed up this morning :surrender:

Just won my 1st game 1-0, looks a decent game with plenty of detail, how long does it take to level up to level 10 so I can buy players ?

You need to build a lvl 2 club house first I'm lvl 12 and still not able to sign players as I've built my training ground hot dog stand club shop and factory I should get a lvl 2 club house in a few weeks,

I'm in the England League 6.67 I'm second Played 6 Won 4 drawn 2 Lost 0

If you can win a league game by 6 clear goals, you'll get 3000 career points. It took me from a level 24 to 28 in one go!

*edit* Almost forgot, we're playing a friendly tonight Monkeh :) I'm trying something different with my line-up, so you should have a decent chance of getting something out of this match.

If you can win a league game by 6 clear goals, you'll get 3000 career points. It took me from a level 24 to 28 in one go!

*edit* Almost forgot, we're playing a friendly tonight Monkeh :) I'm trying something different with my line-up, so you should have a decent chance of getting something out of this match.

I doubt it I only have a strength of 9 at the minute but I'm in a rich vane of form

Not sure whether you want some advice but I spent my first season building my stadium and bought no players. I got relegated but then bought a squad of 2.0 rated players and won promotion last season with a 100% record including a 9-2 win.

I'm doing well in my league at the moment Played 6 won 4 drew 2,

Top of the league is a relegated team but the rest of the league are newbies just like me and 2 of them (I'm 4 and 5 points clear of them) have just started using transfers,

So I could win promotion this season if I get it sorted next week I won't overspend though

Archived