IGNORED

Goalunited, Anyone?

BoonerNC

I made the decision to use the transfer market last season as I was always going to finish third in the league because there were two strong teams in my (starting) division. I bought some cheap, coupled with one expensive forward, and trained the crap out of them ready for my second season. So far it's paying off well and it's enabled me to build my infrastructure nicely.

I made the decision to use the transfer market last season as I was always going to finish third in the league because there were two strong teams in my (starting) division. I bought some cheap, coupled with a couple of expensive players and trained the crap out of them ready for my second season. So far it's paying of well and it's enabled me to build my infrastructure nicely.

I've already got a 6400 ground and training ground and good coaches,

No one is catching the top of our league, but i have a really good chance of promotion,

its Played 7 won 5 drawn 2 I forgot sunday's game I won 1-0 I'm 5 Points clear of Third and 4 points off the top (I play top next so expecting a hammering)

I've already got a 6400 ground and training ground and good coaches,

No one is catching the top of our league, but i have a really good chance of promotion,

its Played 7 won 5 drawn 2 I forgot sunday's game I won 1-0 I'm 5 Points clear of Third and 4 points off the top (I play top next so expecting a hammering)

Tough game tonight but you still got a couple. Reason for hope...

Its one of those games thats free but if you buy the Premium upgrade you get additional tools like kit editting, 7 day training (instead of 3) etc etc.

Definatly worth joining though, its basically FM against other people all over the world...try it mate, highly recommended.

Cheers mate, think ill give it a go then

Wurzel Town secures promotion with 4 games to go, just 1 point required to be Champions.... :winner_third_h4h:

Youth Team are also 5 points clear and my top scorer is catching the leader fast and only 1 goal behind.

bah, I've dropped out of second due to getting smashed by the ® team in my league I've just built my first Youth Camp so I'm expecting to make some money out of my youth team now

Archived