IGNORED

New Issue Of The Bountyhunter On Sale...

Merrick's Marvels

...next Saturday, Derby (h) from the same locations around the Gate as the last issue (opp Greville Smyth Park-corner of Duckmoor Rd; outside Hirerite; car park entrance behind East End)

We'll also be selling at these same locations before the Watford (26 Dec) and Peterboro (Dec 29) fixtures/home wins!

It's a Bumper Festive 64-page romp! Or something.

COME ON YOU REDS!

the.bountyhunter@hotmail.co.uk for comments and postal copies...

Cheers,

Merrick & Otis B

Sounds good to me; that last one was a cracking read & since we've been left waiting for a new issue our form has dived/doved in spectucular

"fashion" - could it be that the players were distracted by what might have happened next to Lewin Nyatangle?

Or were they just waiting for Jody Morris to post yet another picture of his telly/tea on instagram whilst boasting about the fact he used to play

for Chelsea in the League Cup years ago before they were rich when all the good players were rested/injured/not bothered.

Either way, let's hope this bumper festive offering prompts another upturn in results and we build on yesterday's epic 3 points at Hillsborough.

COME ON YOU REDS (indeed) :city:

Sounds good to me; that last one was a cracking read & since we've been left waiting for a new issue our form has dived/doved in spectucular

"fashion" - could it be that the players were distracted by what might have happened next to Lewin Nyatangle?

Or were they just waiting for Jody Morris to post yet another picture of his telly/tea on instagram whilst boasting about the fact he used to play

for Chelsea in the League Cup years ago before they were rich when all the good players were rested/injured/not bothered.

Either way, let's hope this bumper festive offering prompts another upturn in results and we build on yesterday's epic 3 points at Hillsborough.

COME ON YOU REDS (indeed) :city:

I wouldn't like to lay claim to any link between publication of The BOUNTYHUNTER and upswings in City's fortunes, Clayton - but clearly when a new issue comes out, we play well. The players have let us know they have fixed it with the Derby to win next Saturday, wot with anudder new issue being out unall, so come on everyone - let's refill Pack The Gate.

YOU REDS!

Seen a sneaky preview of the new edition before it went to print. Excellent stuff. Apparently some of it is serious.

Good to see the campaign to kick Rovers out of football gathering steam. That right Otis?

Otis here on Merricks sign-in (don't tell Tomarse - he'll run off without paying for THIS issue, too! Tightarse, not Tomarse. Only joking, Our Kid).

Yup, that's right, The Bard: if you look carefully at the bottom right-hand corner of p51 in the last issue (Issue 9) there is the beginnings of a campaign that is now definitely building a head of steam.

GET YOUR COPY ON SATURDAY! (Or Boxing Day/Dec 29th)

PS Ironic, The Bard, that you should comment on the presence of Shakespeare in one line of the next issue, given your name. !

The cover's the thing...

I recall in the original ones they had classics like

"Hope (piccie of Super Bob)

Hopeless (piccie of the then board)"

They also once dedicated the issue to the lad from Port Vale who scored the winner in the Play Off final against the Gas...excellent stuff

I may order a copy when I return to Blighty, although I'm concerned at the thought of serious articles...

Otis here on Merricks sign-in (don't tell Tomarse - he'll run off without paying for THIS issue, too! Tightarse, not Tomarse. Only joking, Our Kid).

I'm expecting a bag full of crisp £20 notes on Saturday or the pictures with the goat are being posted on here :laughcont:

Thanks for the remind though will make sure to reward you correctly this time around :)

I'm expecting a bag full of crisp £20 notes on Saturday or the pictures with the goat are being posted on here :laughcont:

Thanks for the remind though will make sure to reward you correctly this time around :)

Top man, Tom! Glad you could decipher I was only joshing - blimey some of the mis-interpretations of opinions on football forums, these days.

I've just checked - the £19 £20 notes are VERY crisp.

Ps Which pictures of the goat: the ones from '95 with the goat or the ones from '97 with The Goat?

Top man, Tom! Glad you could decipher I was only joshing - blimey some of the mis-interpretations of opinions on football forums, these days.

I've just checked - the £19 £20 notes are VERY crisp.

Ps Which pictures of the goat: the ones from '95 with the goat or the ones from '97 with The Goat?

Feed the Goat!!!!!

Anyone know if it will be on sale in the Nova Scotia before the game?

I think so, Oldie. The same chap who sold in there for the last game(s) should be there if his flight back from Burnham Burma is on time; if not then one or other of the sales team will be on hand in the Nova with some.

We won't be selling at all the pubs as last time, however: quite stressful getting round the boozers, trying to sell, not having time for a drink and then be expected to watch us ship several goals in before h-t.

Usual places around the ground, though: opp GSPark entrance; outside Hirerite; entrance to EE car park.

Come on the City!

Yer, Merrick, are you doin' the big 5-0 do post game?

Yes, Orbital, indeedy: after a handsome 5-0 home win we shall be attending the aforementioned Big 5-0.

Interesting way to communicate, this. I like it. Could catch on.

While you're there - how's married life?!

It's fine here...(I could end up in Han Solo territory here... We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you? Voice: Who is this? What's your operating number? Uh... [Han shoots the intercom] [muttering] Boring conversation, anyway. ORBITAL, WE'RE GONNA HAVE COMPANY! TOMARSE IS GONNA READ THIS AND TELL US WE'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT CITY STUFF, SO I'LL DISTRACT HIM WITH SOME GUFF ABOUT TACTICS (why am I shouting?)

So, let's hope we play 4-4-2 on Sat, before the Big 5-0(-0?) eh?

(DID THAT DO IT? WHY AM I SHOUTING AGAIN?)

The cover's the thing...

I recall in the original ones they had classics like

"Hope (piccie of Super Bob)

Hopeless (piccie of the then board)"

They also once dedicated the issue to the lad from Port Vale who scored the winner in the Play Off final against the Gas...excellent stuff

I may order a copy when I return to Blighty, although I'm concerned at the thought of serious articles...

Hello Secret Sam!

I can assure you the 'serious' articles of which The Bard speaks are mere, um, funny articles that aren't very funny. Outweighed by a good percentage of complete knock-about stuff, too, I might add, as ever.

As someone who has said nice things about us in the past (and you may not have seen yourself name-checked in Issue 9 as it appears you live/work abroad?) if you like - email us (at the.bountyhunter@hotmail.co.uk) your overseas address and we will post you a copy of Issues 9&10, look. Only if you like, like! (And we'll figure out a way of paying. Just so long as Tomarse isn't involved in that...)

I can ssure you also, that the new issue this Sat will satiate fully your desire for a good front cover.

Cheers, mate - YOU REDS!

Will this be in sale outside BS3?

I hear the salesman there did an excellent job last time out??

Hello Harry!

It will certainly be on sale outside BS3 - outside the EE entrance to the car park, outside Hirerite...!!!

Or did you mean in BS1, BS2, BS4,,,?!

As for the salesman in there last time - he did do well in there (he leads the Salesman Bar Graph we have here at BH HQ) we haven't seen him since - nor the money!

We must give him a Mickey bell...

Hello Harry!

It will certainly be on sale outside BS3 - outside the EE entrance to the car park, outside Hirerite...!!!

Or did you mean in BS1, BS2, BS4,,,?!

As for the salesman in there last time - he did do well in there (he leads the Salesman Bar Graph we have here at BH HQ) we haven't seen him since - nor the money!

We must give him a Mickey bell...

I'll bet the salesman outside BS3 was far more proactive than the seller you had in the Lucky.

It would have been easier to hire the A-Team than it was to find your rep.

Archived