IGNORED

City Vs Daggers Match Day Thread

devoncider

I am a fan of SOD but his changes, or lack of do frustrate me. He does seem to wait too long to make subs.

In an ideal world today will be sewn up by the 60 minute mark. Would like to see Burns and Taylor come on for JET and Baldock, as well as Wynter for Pack or Reid.

Of course I am fully aware the ideal world rarely exists with us. Here's hoping!

I am a fan of SOD but his changes, or lack of do frustrate me. He does seem to wait too long to make subs.

In an ideal world today will be sewn up by the 60 minute mark. Would like to see Burns and Taylor come on for JET and Baldock, as well as Wynter for Pack or Reid.

Of course I am fully aware the ideal world rarely exists with us. Here's hoping!

He gave in and played new young players against Wycombe and look how they went.

P.s to everyone moaning about not playing loan players, it's called being cup tied!!

He gave in and played new young players against Wycombe and look how they went.

P.s to everyone moaning about not playing loan players, it's called being cup tied!!

Sorry I've worded that completely wrong.

I don't mean the changes he makes to the team today, or any other day for that matter. I mean his changes/subs during the game!

In case anybody isn't aware it was flagged on TTB last night that this game, as it's FA Cup rather than league, is available on Radio Bristol over the internet.

Errr, they seem to have forgotten and are repeating TTB like they usually do.

I just tried Radio Essex and they are broadcasting but haven't mention D&R yet.  Maybe they count as London.

Errr, they seem to have forgotten and are repeating TTB like they usually do.

I just tried Radio Essex and they are broadcasting but haven't mention D&R yet.  Maybe they count as London.

you're just a little tease now ,are n't you Eddie  :liar:

there never was a live broadcast, i tuned in at a minute to kick off and there was absolutely no sound.

Archived