IGNORED

The Morning After The Night Before....

Loco Rojo

Well i was hoping to wake up feeling a little bit different than i did yesterday - maybe hoping a good night sleep would numb the result, bringing back that feeling of 'oh well, next game could be different' but to be honest it hasnt, it's just got worse.

It's come to the point now where i have lost any passion i've had for this club - i'm not blaming SC at all (although why he reverted to playing a formation/line up that made me think SOD was back i'll never now - IT CLEARLY DOESN'T WORK - STICK TWO UP FRONT AND NOT JET). He needs to be given time and I'm behind that, but there is something fundamentaly wrong with this club and i dont know if i can even be bothered to watch anymore. 

As i said i've lost the passion, excitement and that feeling of being proud to be a City fan which i've had over previous seasons.  Bar one or two of the young players, i have no beleif that any of them want to be here or have the passion to want to get out of the position we are in.  It seems to me that its just; turn up, get paid, go home, next game, next club in January....

In the 16 years i've loved City, never have i felt like this about the place, and there have been a lot of bad times, but this is by far the worst. Long gone are the days of looking forward to walking to the Gate to watch Tinman, Bell, Brennan, Murray, Taylor....and the list can go on through the years.  City teams that have played exciting, flowing football, City teams that have been a pleasure to watch. But now? Not one player could leave and i'd be truely gutted about - if we could i'd rip up all the contracts of the first teamers and get rid of the lot on January 1st - play the youngerters, it couldnt be any worse.

So thats it from me, i now have a decision to make about how many more of the games i go to watch (i'm one of those suckers that chucked money away of a ST).

Thank you board and players for ruining something thats been a big part of my life, got me through some rough personal times over the years and have turned Bristol City Football Club it in to something i no longer care about.

Unfair to JET.

Aiz - what about unfair to the fans?

Not saying JET shouldnt be on the pitch, i'm saying he shouldnt be used at the expense of a second striker in that area of the pitch. Also, think of the player he would be if he tried for the full 90 minutes instead of the usual c5 mins per game. Absolutely no doubt he has the glimpses of quality but for 85 mins we carry someone whos lazy and that costs us too often.  Mind you, you could say that about virtually the enire team.

It was not that long ago we were 1 game away from the prem, those times will return again one day. We are fickle (yes me as well) but we are all City or else we wouldn't be reading this. We can only;  comment on the present, remember the past and hope for the future :yes:  :city:

Well i was hoping to wake up feeling a little bit different than i did yesterday - maybe hoping a good night sleep would numb the result, bringing back that feeling of 'oh well, next game could be different' but to be honest it hasnt, it's just got worse.

It's come to the point now where i have lost any passion i've had for this club - i'm not blaming SC at all (although why he reverted to playing a formation/line up that made me think SOD was back i'll never now - IT CLEARLY DOESN'T WORK - STICK TWO UP FRONT AND NOT JET). He needs to be given time and I'm behind that, but there is something fundamentaly wrong with this club and i dont know if i can even be bothered to watch anymore. 

As i said i've lost the passion, excitement and that feeling of being proud to be a City fan which i've had over previous seasons.  Bar one or two of the young players, i have no beleif that any of them want to be here or have the passion to want to get out of the position we are in.  It seems to me that its just; turn up, get paid, go home, next game, next club in January....

In the 16 years i've loved City, never have i felt like this about the place, and there have been a lot of bad times, but this is by far the worst. Long gone are the days of looking forward to walking to the Gate to watch Tinman, Bell, Brennan, Murray, Taylor....and the list can go on through the years.  City teams that have played exciting, flowing football, City teams that have been a pleasure to watch. But now? Not one player could leave and i'd be truely gutted about - if we could i'd rip up all the contracts of the first teamers and get rid of the lot on January 1st - play the youngerters, it couldnt be any worse.

So thats it from me, i now have a decision to make about how many more of the games i go to watch (i'm one of those suckers that chucked money away of a ST).

Thank you board and players for ruining something thats been a big part of my life, got me through some rough personal times over the years and have turned Bristol City Football Club it in to something i no longer care about.

It's not the last time we will hear this, as many other people have said the same!

I think the problem is we've had nothing to shout about or get even remotely exited about since 2008. If you have cheese and pickle sarnies every day you'll soon get fed up, chuck the occasional ham and mustard in and it won't seem that bad! - (Please don't turn this into a food thread :) ) If we had one good season, then one bad and so on, it wouldn't be so hurtful, but I think the rot has set in with complete dross for nigh on 5 years and people are bored with it.

The man has said he has loved the football club for 16 years and has probably spent a lot of time and money on BCFC. It's more than "just a football club" to many people.

If you could just walk away without emotion, then; lucky you.

Sorry but this statement is hilarious.

It isnt a person, its a football club. If he doesnt want to walk away, then dont...

I've also spent alot on the club over a decade, and I love going to the footy but I dont agree with topics talking about it like its a divorce.

Sorry but this statement is hilarious.

It isnt a person, its a football club. If he doesnt want to walk away, then dont...

I've also spent alot on the club over a decade, and I love going to the footy but I dont agree with topics talking about it like its a divorce.

So in your world people can only have a strong emotional attachment to other people? Bizarre.

While I can understand such frustrations..?

And I am sure it's been difficult, the club has been in my family blood for years..

Moving away and not being able to get to the Gate week in week out is a really difficult shout..

Too me we've been 'low' before and remember too well the back to back relegations..

The club will rise and be glad you are near to experience the 'Roller coast' ride that is supporting our great team..

Archived