IGNORED

Mark Wilson Interview, "sod Was A Strange Fella"

!james

I remember him being poor whenever he played. Maybe not as bad as Foster but certainly in the same league. What is it with City and bringing in awful full backs?

Right backs, can't really think of a bad left full back we've had.  Sure there's one out there though !

i did read the article thanks, my point is he was not anywhere near the first team even toward the end of dereks reign yet he still took up the option of extending his own contract when he could have ended his "nightmare" the poor lamb.

anyone in his postion would do the same, its not his fault its our fault putting it in in the first place,

As I posted on another thread, if he 'loved working with Derek' so much then perhaps he should have shown some fight in the Millwall and Blackburn games at the tail end of McInnes' time here rather than amble around hopelessly making Foster look good.

Shocking player and incapable of breaking into anything beating a jog.

The fact he has played 9 times in the league since joining them in August would also hint at the fact that maybe we didn't quite miss out on the Scottish Cafu.

Eco, can I introduce Messrs Brian Williams and Craig Woodman......

Not quite in the Brennan, Bell, Barnard, Scott, McAllister league I admit but I wouldn't say they were bad though.

Had a soft spot for Brian Williams after seeing him in Yatton chippy on a Saturday night, he'd just returned from Chesterfield after a goalless draw.

Archived