IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Port Vale Matchday Thread

So, can City keep the decent run going?

The interesting dynamic of this match is that Port Vale still harbour hopes of creeping into the play offs so, as SC states, we must be very much on our guard that they will come for a win.. mind you, having said that, is that not the case with any team coming to AG this season?

I still think we will win tonight.. getting back to winning ways with a rare clean sheet. 1-0 only though and Patterson again.

Will be a surprisingly tough game tonight. Port vale are up there in the league for a reason and shouldn't be underestimated.

What will help is the atmosphere surrounding the last night game in the EE. That should help spur us on to victory. I predict 2-1 to city

Doh !

You beat me to it !!

Baldock will score first, followed soon after by Patterson.   Port Vale will score two in quick succession early in the second half.   

I'm not sure who will then go on to win.   It's a bit like groundhog day - if we score a third, the rest of our season will be sunny - if they do, we're in a relegation dogfight but will probably just about be safe.

Then again - it could be 0-0 like Swindon - PV don't seem to be big scorers.

Or ... we might give them a right spanking.  4-0.   I can't make it tonight so that's most likely, come to think of it - just my luck.

On the other hand, maybe we'll get spanked.

Oh, I don't know.

There are some big games in L1 tonight.

Carlisle v Shrews  Crewe v Notts Co  both six pointers - I guess we want Notts Co to win given that they look like they're already down?

Colchester and Oldham both have tough away games (Wolves and Orient) which they will hopefully lose.

Swindon could do us a favour and beat  Tranny away (though based on their form at AG last week I doubt they will.)

If we win and these all go our way, we could be very happy later tonight.

Edited by Daniro

Baldock will score first, followed soon after by Patterson. Port Vale will score two in quick succession early in the second half.

I'm not sure who will then go on to win. It's a bit like groundhog day - if we score a third, the rest of our season will be sunny - if they do, we're in a relegation dogfight but will probably just about be safe.

Then again - it could be 0-0 like Swindon - PV don't seem to be big scorers.

Or ... we might give them a right spanking. 4-0. I can't make it tonight so that's most likely, come to think of it - just my luck.

On the other hand, maybe we'll get spanked.

Oh, I don't know.

Thanks for enlightening us Daniro .

Carlisle v Shrews  Crewe v Notts Co  both six pointers - I guess we want Notts Co to win given that they look like they're already down?

Colchester and Oldham both have tough away games (Wolves and Orient) which they will hopefully lose.

Swindon could do us a favour and beat  Tranny away (though based on their form at AG last week I doubt they will.)

We win, that's all that matters. Not ever team will pick up points and with a bit of luck we can be 7 pts away from the zone

2-1 to City

Port Vale to score first

Attendance 12,150

Sausage rolls to run out at half-time

City to finish mid-table

Boris Johnson will NOT return to Westminster as an MP

TFR

I would not object to any of those occurrences, except perhaps Port Vale scoring first. But taking a long term outlook, thumbs up

Carlisle v Shrews Crewe v Notts Co both six pointers - I guess we want Notts Co to win given that they look like they're already down?

Swindon could do us a favour and beat Tranny away (though based on their form at AG last week I doubt they will.)

It is in our hands,if we do the business we stay up ,if we don't we deserve what we get .