IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Port Vale Matchday Thread

According to radio stoke they cant believe what they're seeing in a first half that they've dominated.

Take back all i've said about what's his name....not really.

Shame i'm not there to see it

Not sure what they're smoking. We haven't deserved 4 goals but we've has nearly 60% of possssion and 14 shots to their 5....

I think what is actually helping us is the regular change in formation week in week out. Opposition doesn't know how to handle us as although it is the same core players, they switch roles and positions and they don't know what to expect. I would say our downfall more recently has been not being clinical enough but tonight damn have we sorted that out!

• Like 1

Jet is pathetic... Why are we not playing Simon Gillett were missing his work rate....

Sigh, and so the point scoring begins...well done superfan!

No one has ever, ever doubted his ability to single handedly get us points, especially against mediocre oppo.

It's when we're up against it and need everyone gut-busting and finding that 110% that his attitude has been called into question.

This sort of position should see him shine. Seeing as we all want to see us win and our players play well, let's ditch the in-bickering and hope we can make it into a real rout in the second half.

Sigh, and so the point scoring begins...well done superfan!

No one has ever, ever doubted his ability to single handedly get us points, especially against mediocre oppo.

It's when we're up against it and need everyone gut-busting and finding that 110% that his attitude has been called into question.

This sort of position should see him shine. Seeing as we all want to see us win and our players play well, let's ditch the in-bickering and hope we can make it into a real rout in the second half.

nerve much... Just saying portvale promotion hopefulls.

I wish we had a work horse striker who tbe purests admire.

Im sick and tired of flair players encouraging the next generation to take an interest in City and pretend to be them at school rather than some premier league foreigner.

Its like that Jacki bloke. No one remember s him, well nkt as well as those strikers who put a shift in.

Come on Cotts there must be a non descript nobody out there who genrates no excitement or flare. If we dont sale JET soon, our shite back four and gutless middle wont get better!

• Like 3