IGNORED

Pay Back Time For Rovers

TV Tom

They sold their soul to the devil when they stole the rugby ground and it's interesting that it's been mainly downhill ever since, 100 years since the outbreak of WW1 and as far as many Bristol rugby fans like myself are concerned justice has been done, more than a touch of Karma involved here 

They sold their soul to the devil when they stole the rugby ground and it's interesting that it's been mainly downhill ever since, 100 years since the outbreak of WW1 and as far as many Bristol rugby fans like myself are concerned justice has been done, more than a touch of Karma involved here 

The way that the results on the final day conspired against them have to mean that something other than shear incompetence and poor management were involved. Karma indeed.

still find it sickening that they are going to profit from a 'memorial ground'. scum.  Built/named in memory for the fallen, torn down by money grabbers to give to a shopping chain. over the moon they can now cripple themselves financially...  :clap:

Their justification is that the fallen would want Bristol sport clubs to be progressive and that they'd accept the pillaging of their memorial to aid that.

Due to recent events, however, the argument of 'progression' being associated with BRFC is totally contradictory. 

Too be fair. The rugby club were going to sell the ground to Amtrak.

I'd say it's a good example of why stadiums should be municipal, however Italian grounds are a good example of why that can be bad.

Pretty sure the Amtrak story is one of those myths put up there by Dunceford and Co to justify their actions.

Too be fair. The rugby club were going to sell the ground to Amtrak.

I'd say it's a good example of why stadiums should be municipal, however Italian grounds are a good example of why that can be bad.

As is the Ricoh.

Rovers demise into the Conference has nothing at all to do with 'karma'. It's simply down to three things.

1) crap players

2) crap manager(s)

3) crap board.

Yes, but it was Karma that brought all of these ingredients together at the same time, what are the chances of them putting a novice in charge with 8 games left to save their FL status! They had no choice, the decisions had already been made by a greater power.

Their justification is that the fallen would want Bristol sport clubs to be progressive and that they'd accept the pillaging of their memorial to aid that.

Due to recent events, however, the argument of 'progression' being associated with BRFC is totally contradictory.

Progression? We're finally Bristol's (conference) Premier side! ::laugh::

Archived