IGNORED

City V Bradford Tickets - 5 Quid For Kids, 15 Quid For Adults

Kid in the Riot

Restricted view in the Williams I expect.

That's what I thought, but I bought 3 anyway. They cant all be that badly restricted. Worst view I had was for the Coventry game a few seasons back, sent them down pretty much IIRC! Bloody piller was right in front of me but the Atmosphere made up for it and you can always try and look around the bloody things :)

That's what I thought, but I bought 3 anyway. They cant all be that badly restricted. Worst view I had was for the Coventry game a few seasons back, sent them down pretty much IIRC! Bloody piller was right in front of me but the Atmosphere made up for it and you can always try and look around the bloody things :)

Fair enough mate. Get to save yourself a few quid as well.

The most hilarious statement - 

• Ashton Gate was the first football stadium to be awarded the Silver Food for Life Catering Mark, ensuring that their menus feature fresh and healthy meals and use sustainable seafood and UK farm assured meat

I also noticed this and found it laughable, I must've missed the haddock and chips option on the board last Saturday!!

<p>

The most hilarious statement -

• Ashton Gate was the first football stadium to be awarded the Silver Food for Life Catering Mark, ensuring that their menus feature fresh and healthy meals and use sustainable seafood and UK farm assured meat

Presumably that's executive dining they're talking about, not the regular prole-food?

Archived