IGNORED

Assombalonga Agard And Baldock

Marina's Rolls Royce

Brighton would want there money back on Baldock so soon.

I wonder how much of it they've actually paid though? Most deals, so I'm led to believe, are structured. So we may have only received 25% of it down with the rest to follow over the next 18 months / two years perhaps

Like when Murray left for Reading and came back

I wonder how much of it they've actually paid though? Most deals, so I'm led to believe, are structured. So we may have only received 25% of it down with the rest to follow over the next 18 months / two years perhaps

Like when Murray left for Reading and came back

we got more then we paid apparantly,

Yeah - but I'd be surprised if Brighton transferred the whole amount when he signed on the dotted line?

football clubs rarely pay the full fee up front these days, prob be over two years or something

If they withhold payment we take it to the FA like with palace and Carle

Never could pay his wages now. He's on very good money for sure and I doubt he would believe he has anything left to prove at the club he has just left. It would be very odd if he came here when he has only a few months in a new team and in a league he has yet to play much.

I was gutted when he first left, but wouldn't have him back now. Think we'd pay over the odds and reckon his wages would be just as high. Can't see SC going back and when we're top of the league and scoring goals, why would we?

Especially if the talk of a deal being wrapped up for Eoin Doyle has any truth in it.

People say in football to never go back. Legends i.e. Carey/Murray may be an exception. As for Baldock, Maynard etc. I'd say they both made their decisions to leave, we made our decision to let them go, so be it.

Let's look forward and not backwards.

Archived