IGNORED

The Official Yeovil Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Our biggest local derby of the season ! When you think of Yeovil, no disrespect intended, you then realise we are missing our on derbies like other major cities in the country. So, go yourself the question, would you almost give your right arm for a Bristol derby in the Premier League that has the same adrenalin rush that Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, North London, Sheffield and Tyneside enjoy almost every year? Just ask a Wednesday fan how much they miss the annual Blades encounter. I want Rovers to get promoted this season and I want a Bristol derby sometime in our lifetime, fanciful and controversial but i bet a lot of you out there will agree with me.

So on to tonight. The form book goes out of the window does it? Not a bit of it in my opinion. We should win handsomely because, frankly, we are on the best run and having the best season in the lifetime of most City fans. Why should we be shrinking violets. Oh, but it is a local derby so I will go for the 1-1 then! 3 away wins on the trot? surely not.

Domesday Book, Roman, Black Death, Bombed in WWII thanks to Westland, Gary Johnson.. that is what crops up when you google Yeovil. Thats your history lesson for tonight chaps cos i am entertaining and the Risotto is starting to crackle so needs some more white wine.

U riddddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OH go on then... 0-3

Flint, Wilbs, JET Pen.

Nyt all. Hope I wake up to a decent result.. happy with a draw. Honest. :)

I think it will be another hard game tonight. Yeovil are fighting for League One status and will come at us from the start, so the boys will have to concentrate and not make any silly mistakes.  I predict a 2 - 1 win again for City and a very nervous fan listening here in Tallinn, but what do I know?

• Like 1

I think it will be another hard game tonight. Yeovil are fighting for League One status and will come at us from the start, so the boys will have to concentrate and not make any silly mistakes.  I predict a 2 - 1 win again for City and a very nervous fan listening here in Tallinn, but what do I know?

No need to be nervous, promotion's in the bag!

Our biggest local derby of the season ! When you think of Yeovil, no disrespect intended, you then realise we are missing our on derbies like other major cities in the country. So, go yourself the question, would you almost give your right arm for a Bristol derby in the Premier League that has the same adrenalin rush that Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, North London, Sheffield and Tyneside enjoy almost every year? Just ask a Wednesday fan how much they miss the annual Blades encounter. I want Rovers to get promoted this season and I want a Bristol derby sometime in our lifetime, fanciful and controversial but i bet a lot of you out there will agree with me.

I certainly disagree with you. If R*vers earn the right to a league derby then so be it, it is always an immensely passionate affair.

They haven't achieved that for 14 years and in the intermittent years have proved to be nothing but a disgrace to the city of Bristol, in footballing terms.

If all goes to plan at some point we will develop bigger rivalries with bigger clubs and R*vers will be consigned to the memories of yesteryear forever. It's looking a distinct possibility.

So on to tonight. The form book goes out of the window does it? Not a bit of it in my opinion. We should win handsomely because, frankly, we are on the best run and having the best season in the lifetime of most City fans. Why should we be shrinking violets. Oh, but it is a local derby so I will go for the 1-1 then! 3 away wins on the trot? surely not.

Domesday Book, Roman, Black Death, Bombed in WWII thanks to Westland, Gary Johnson.. that is what crops up when you google Yeovil. Thats your history lesson for tonight chaps cos i am entertaining and the Risotto is starting to crackle so needs some more white wine.

U riddddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OH go on then... 0-3

Flint, Wilbs, JET Pen.

Nyt all. Hope I wake up to a decent result.. happy with a draw. Honest. :)

I think a Cardiff rivalry is more likely. Certainly next season, thats the big one.

• Like 1