IGNORED

The Official Yeovil Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Our standard line up. Thought JET would of started but hopefully Agard gets on the scoresheet tonight.

If you persevere with any striker in a chance producing team it's almost inevitable.

We've got a strong line up, let's hope they're all fit and firing and Agard rewards Cotts' faith.

Our standard line up. Thought JET would of started but hopefully Agard gets on the scoresheet tonight.

If you persevere with any striker in a chance producing team it's almost inevitable.

We've got a strong line up, let's hope they're all fit and firing and Agard rewards Cotts' faith.

To be fair most people and most reports had Agard as MOM against Orient, it's not always about scoring with strikers.

• Like 1

To be fair most people and most reports had Agard as MOM against Orient, it's not always about scoring with strikers.

The reports I saw had Freeman down as MOTM with Bryan, who contributed highly to 2 of the goals, also highly rated.

On the ratings thread for instance RedDave had Agard down as an 8 but Chivs was far less impressed and gave him a 6.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/168242-the-ratings-are-in/

The reports I saw had Freeman down as MOTM with Bryan, who contributed highly to 2 of the goals, also highly rated.

On the ratings thread for instance RedDave had Agard down as an 8 but Chivs was far less impressed and gave him a 6.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/168242-the-ratings-are-in/

The man that matters SC singled him out for special praise after the game not something SC is prone to doing, 4 wins out of 4 something is obviously going well and Agard's contribution with 2 of the goals on the night was important.

of course had SC dropped him for JET then the moan would have been, FFS changing a winning team.

The man that matters SC singled him out for special praise after the game not something SC is prone to doing, 4 wins out of 4 something is obviously going well and Agard's contribution with 2 of the goals on the night was important.

of course had SC dropped him for JET then the moan would have been, FFS changing a winning team.

I see that as good man mangement from Cotts. to try and get Agard's confidence up - it also goes some way to justifying keeping him in the team.

Either way I didn't see Agard nominated as MOTM anywhere after the Orient game.

Let's hope he has a great game and earns that accolade tonight.

I see that as good man mangement from Cotts. to try and get Agard's confidence up - it also goes some way to justifying keeping him in the team.

Either way I didn't see Agard nominated as MOTM anywhere after the Orient game.

Let's hope he has a great game and earns that accolade tonight.

Seek an ye shall find.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/PLAYER-RATINGS-Leyton-Orient-1-Bristol-City-3/story-26114242-detail/story.html

Come on Fordy 4 straight wins?, would take a brave man to change that.

Would you keep me in the England Test team if I scored five ducks in a row when there's a bloke that normally scores 50 waiting to replace me? Provided that we were winning?

I can't argue with Cotts on this. I don't think anyone can argue with him about anything. But it disappoints me that there's no squad rotation to give JET a fair shot.

Would you keep me in the England Test team if I scored five ducks in a row when there's a bloke that normally scores 50 waiting to replace me? Provided that we were winning?

I can't argue with Cotts on this. I don't think anyone can argue with him about anything. But it disappoints me that there's no squad rotation to give JET a fair shot.

Not a good analogy really if you are a batsman with 5 ducks on the bounce you are not contributing to the team.