IGNORED

Socks n shorts

beaverface

Went down to the club shop yesterday to get some kit for my grandson. They had no children's goalkeepers shorts left and there would be no more this season and this applied to other. This seems a bit early to have sold out with Christmas approaching, either they have had massive sales or someone has mis-calculated on ordering.

• Admin
2 hours ago, beaverface said:

So in short, it sounds like they're trying to sell off the dregs with no option to get a proper kit package of shirt/shorts/socks :-(

It certainly would seem so - on the basis that no additional kit was able to be made last season (purple away) when it was selling so well, I would say the chances of getting something that is now not in stock would be very slim

Ordered youth away kit on Tues 1st for the lad (at 3am mind you, I'm an insomniac...) and got size 10 year shirt with size 10 year shorts and 12 - 2 socks. Would have got age 8 kit but shorts out of stock. My lad is 7. Kit collected today from the shop and I'm glad I went up a size. The 8 year old kit must be for toddlers. Blooming tiny!

18 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Ordered youth away kit on Tues 1st for the lad (at 3am mind you, I'm an insomniac...) and got size 10 year shirt with size 10 year shorts and 12 - 2 socks. Would have got age 8 kit but shorts out of stock. My lad is 7. Kit collected today from the shop and I'm glad I went up a size. The 8 year old kit must be for toddlers. Blooming tiny!

The sizes are all over the place.... one nephew is aged 5 1/2 and is tiny wears a 8 year old shirt.... but the 3 year old one has an aged 4 shirt and its fits perfectly.

Archived