IGNORED

Lansdown Interview on BBC

G Block

On 1 June 2016 at 21:33, bs3 said:

A couple of things springs to mind for the future of Bristol sport. 

A sports arena with a capicity of around 4000 for basket ball, netball and other indoor sports have been mention to me .

Also the ECB have been looking to improve its T20 game to catch up with the IPL and Big Bash and one of the ideas is to create new "City" teams, there is resistance from the countys for this, but if this is to happen I can see SL being involved in a Bristol team.

Spot on, I think SL will do a deal with GCCC to take on a 20/20 franchise which will involve a deal of getting the ground up to some sort of standard to hold a test match or something along those lines 

The BBC piece, the gash commenters really do demonstrate they have a chip on their shoulder (to the point of comedy), even though they have a sugar daddy trillionaire. Maybe the derogatory name for the gash should be 'chip' from now on?

I suspect that SL will be one of those fellows who won't be appreciated during his lifetime (which is a shame). I myself take my hat off to him.

8 hours ago, bcfcfinker said:

The BBC piece, the gash commenters really do demonstrate they have a chip on their shoulder (to the point of comedy), even though they have a sugar daddy trillionaire. Maybe the derogatory name for the gash should be 'chip' from now on?

I suspect that SL will be one of those fellows who won't be appreciated during his lifetime (which is a shame). I myself take my hat off to him.

at least one bitter Doncaster fan too…"Bristol Rugby, a rich man's toy" Yeah whatever

Archived