IGNORED

Saturdays choice?

Ska Junkie

Saturday dilemma.  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As a fair few threads have descended into Johnson out debates, quite a few have asked if people want the team to fail to win in order to remove Lee Johnson.

Rather than any sniping about booing / negative chants / Johnson out etc, here's a straight choice. It's anonymous to save any bickering and I think the result may speak volumes.

What say you?

I'm not going to vote on this as I really don't know.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

Win and Johnson still gets the boot, can't choose out of the two options, need the points and need LJ out.

There's the dilemma my friend. I think we can safely say he won't be going anywhere if we win.

I'm in the same boat TBH.

1 minute ago, 8menhadadream said:

There's the dilemma my friend. I think we can safely say he won't be going anywhere if we win.

I'm in the same boat TBH.

What an almighty balls up we've made of this season.  I'm verging on the lose and Johnson out but I don't think a loss would assure it unfortunately.

8 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

As a fair few threads have descended into Johnson out debates, quite a few have asked if people want the team to fail to win in order to remove Lee Johnson.

Rather than any sniping about booing / negative chants / Johnson out etc, here's a straight choice. It's anonymous to save any bickering and I think the result may speak volumes.

What say you?

What about win and Johnson still goes? That gets my vote 

2 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

I don't disagree gents but that means LJ stays. Please note I did say 'fail to win' not lose.

ADD lj goes whatever....and preferably before Sat

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Why not, at least it may get a message across to SL??

He aint silly he knows how the fans feel and that it will get worse as the games pass; trouble is he has put so much into it and would have to lose face. Remember "trust me on Tinman" and "redeveloping AG is not an option" both said by our leader I believe.

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I genuinely can't answer

And this (reasonable) question,  for me just highlights what a farce this has become because SL doesn't want to lose face

Sad , very sad

100% right, he will hang on till the end and beyond.

2 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Give me another likely option lino? I can't see any other choice which would prove a point WTGR.

Win lose or draw we don't want lj here.

13 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Spot on Bob, it's a toughie!

If it had been 6 games or so ago I wouldn't have been distraught if we lost if it saw the end of LJ

Its getting so desperate now that the points are vital , though like many think even a win Saturday may be counter productive if it means a stay of execution for LJ , which ultimately costs us relegation

Massive concern that we've left it so long , that we will have eliminated the chance of anyone not prepared to manage in League One , as I think we are getting to the stage where it's going to be very difficult , at least , for anyone to get us out of this mess 

im not particularly championing Gary Rowett , but , for example , can anyone seriously think he'd come here in the situation and mess we are in - he might have done 4/5 matches ago

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Its getting so desperate now that the points are vital , though like many think even a win Saturday may be counter productive if it means a stay of execution for LJ which ultimately costs us relegation

That's the point of the poll in a nutshell Bob.

I can't bear to choose an option where City don't win BUT he has to go.

3 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

So, wouldn't you select 'fail to win and he's gone' then?

no because if we win, and we could well do, the pain will almost certainly go on.

Archived