IGNORED

Is he for real!!!!!!!

BCFC1512

4 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

LJ: "Everything is still in our hands. We've got Blackburn and Wigan to play." #BRCvBUR

what makes this idiot think we can all of a sudden win 2 games in a month!!

JOHNSON OUT

We have all worked you out Johnson - you are full of shit.

OK. So here is the six million dollar question. LJ isn't going to walk and SL isn't man enough to admit he made a mistake and sack him. It's down to the fans to turn the heat up and force LJ out ( and if SL doesn't like it he can do one as well). So how are we going to get our message across and make life for LJ a hell on earth?

16 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

LJ: "Everything is still in our hands. We've got Blackburn and Wigan to play." #BRCvBUR

what makes this idiot think we can all of a sudden win 2 games in a month!!

JOHNSON OUT

No it isn't in our hands. Even if Blackburn lose to us they have a game in hand which puts it in their hands!!!

I just wish the interviewer would ask decent questions. Like following Johnson's comment about playing like that every week, maybe point out that we didn't win, didn't string many passses together, were lucky at the back and didn't get many crosses or shots in.  We were overall dire. 

21 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

OK. So here is the six million dollar question. LJ isn't going to walk and SL isn't man enough to admit he made a mistake and sack him. It's down to the fans to turn the heat up and force LJ out ( and if SL doesn't like it he can do one as well). So how are we going to get our message across and make life for LJ a hell on earth?

:protest:

20 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

Get into BS3 fill the pubs and stay out of the ground. Far more telling than banners hankeys etc Also means BS doesn't sell a shitload of beer etc. I thought considering how things have gone the crowd was decent. Burton ripped us apart at times and that simply shouldn't be happening.

In recent times I have always believed as a manager he is out his depth at championship level (some would even argue at league 1 level) but come across as a decent bloke, not I am now beginning to really dislike him as he talks soooooo much crap it unbelievable and he expects the fans (us) to back him and trust what he is doing at the club when he treats us like idiots 

25 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

I wish for a new management structure but your post makes me feel uncomfortable. 

27 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Says we should have won by two or three. Does that take into account their open net miss, if so he reckons we should have scored four. Deluded.

While I'm not going to claim we were great today, he is right there.

We could (should) have scored 2 in the first 5 minutes, had a perfectly good goal ruled out and a penalty. So even accounting for their miss we could have won by 2 or 3

Archived