IGNORED

Is he for real!!!!!!!

BCFC1512

2 minutes ago, Nube Rojo said:

did he actually say "we should have won 5-0"?, got in car as he was saying something like that

Uhhhhmmmmmm

yes - might have been could of , hard to tell with his giggling throughout

Utter Clown as a Head Coach - BULLSHIT and little else

56 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Thought that the booing was for the result not the performanve

No you complete Clown

They were for YOU

What a deluded individual he is

Unbelievsble 

This is really sad but I'm beginning to dislike the man... He's dragging this club into league 1!!!!!

24 minutes ago, M.D said:

I wish for a new management structure but your post makes me feel uncomfortable. 

And so it should......the intention is that LJ should feel so uncomfortable he returns to his hobbit hole never to be seen in BS3 again.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

@BS4 on Tour... was that an ironic/sarcastic 'like' or does someone actually agree with me?!

Forum has been so snidey and with emotions high recently that it's become hard to tell :laugh:

It was a genuine 'like' - we could have scored two goals in the first ten minutes, we had a perfectly good goal disallowed, we missed a pen and we had a ridiculous goalmouth scramble when we could have scored three times in ten seconds...

So, yes, we could have won by three goals today, but it was another very poor performance and we seem to be sliding into league one without even trying a change of leadership....it's so, so frustrating but worse things are happening in the world...

I'm now certain the idiot has a little book with a list of lines he trolls out for every interview, such gems as:

• Our cup final
  • Believe
  • Passion
  • Still in our hands
  • We've got it in us to.....
  • The lads played well
  • We were unlucky, on another day...
  • I've got to put some work in on the training ground
  • We've got a good spirit
  • 6 pointer
  • Any team can beat any team (what he means is: any team can beat city

Sounds a bit like his fuckwitt father! 

1 hour ago, Calluum11 said:

It's not in our hands, Blackburn are above us, with a game in hand.. He's clueless and if the club want any hope of staying in the Championship then they need to get rid of him! NOW!

The only thing in our hands at the moment are our ******* heads!

4 minutes ago, adamski said:

I'm now certain the idiot has a little book with a list of lines he trolls out for every interview, such gems as:

• Our cup final
  • Believe
  • Passion
  • Still in our hands
  • We've got it in us to.....
  • The lads played well
  • We were unlucky, on another day...
  • I've got to put some work in on the training ground
  • We've got a good spirit
  • 6 pointer
  • Any team can beat any team (what he means is: any team can beat city

Sounds a bit like his fuckwitt father! 

So which  of those wasn't true?

Was it Johnson's fault that the ref disallowed a perfectly good goal?  Was Tomlin's shocking penalty Johnson's fault?  Was it his fault that Burton cleared off the line half a dozen times?

I can't see he did anything wrong today.  He picked a good team and formation and set up the team to play in a positive way, and made the right substitutions.  Not for the first team we we're desperately unlucky on the pitch.

No one ever mentions the change in the loan rules.  If a new manager comes in, they have to work with the same players.  Why should they do any better?  The one thing someone needs to do is to lift the players' confidence, but when they get such atrocious luck, it's hardly surprising if they feel the world is against them.  Blaming the manger is the easy way out for fans, because it requires little analysis.  I suspect that what has gone wrong is far more complex, but we have had almost no luck in six months.

Anyway, it's only a game.

1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Was it Johnson's fault that the ref disallowed a perfectly good goal?  Was Tomlin's shocking penalty Johnson's fault?  Was it his fault that Burton cleared off the line half a dozen times?

I can't see he did anything wrong today.  He picked a good team and formation and set up the team to play in a positive way, and made the right substitutions.  Not for the first team we we're desperately unlucky on the pitch.

No one ever mentions the change in the loan rules.  If a new manager comes in, they have to work with the same players.  Why should they do any better?  The one thing someone needs to do is to lift the players' confidence, but when they get such atrocious luck, it's hardly surprising if they feel the world is against them.  Blaming the manger is the easy way out for fans, because it requires little analysis.  I suspect that what has gone wrong is far more complex, but we have had almost no luck in six months.

It's LJ's fault it's come to this. Or SL's. Or both.

1 hour ago, Jurassic said:

OK. So here is the six million dollar question. LJ isn't going to walk and SL isn't man enough to admit he made a mistake and sack him. It's down to the fans to turn the heat up and force LJ out ( and if SL doesn't like it he can do one as well). So how are we going to get our message across and make life for LJ a hell on earth?

Don't go there and watch it. Simple really 

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

While I'm not going to claim we were great today, he is right there.

We could (should) have scored 2 in the first 5 minutes, had a perfectly good goal ruled out and a penalty. So even accounting for their miss we could have won by 2 or 3

Doesn't work that way with us though, does it? If we'd scored any of those, we'd have sat back and allowed them to meander through our defence at will until they'd scored a couple. And I'd still fancy them to do that if we'd scored with 5 mins to go.

2 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Perhaps he's just an unlucky manager then!! Bullshit, his record in the last few months has nothing to do with bad luck its shear incompetence. Unfortunately incompetence is the one thing that we seem to excel in!!

42 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It was a genuine 'like' - we could have scored two goals in the first ten minutes, we had a perfectly good goal disallowed, we missed a pen and we had a ridiculous goalmouth scramble when we could have scored three times in ten seconds...

So, yes, we could have won by three goals today, but it was another very poor performance and we seem to be sliding into league one without even trying a change of leadership....it's so, so frustrating but worse things are happening in the world...

So are you're not counting the chances they had then? If I was Nigel Clough I would be gutted not to be going away with all the points.First half three good chances and second half at least another three plus the miss of the season so perhaps on balance if we'd scored three they might have scored more.

3 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

OK poor little LJ might not have had any luck today but i'm sorry this is 5 months in the making, not just todays sob story, I never had faith that we would win today and I never had faith that Tomlin would convert the penalty in fact I didn't even get angry I sadly descended into fits of laughter, only BCFC could throw a life belt back to the rescuers.

Any win today would just be papering over the cracks, he is out of his depth and so are his coaches, SL has shown more than enough patience and belief in his project figure head and now he needs to act to give any new guy a modicum of a chance of survival and at the end of the season explain to the fans exactly what possessed him to give LJ a new contract, that I am afraid was a massive mistake, I suspect LJ would struggle to find a job anywhere at the moment in any of the 4 leagues.

12 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Erm, Blackburn two wins from two. Cardiff? Plenty of reasons someone else could turn it around. 

Today was awful. Formation was wrong. Tomlin near the left isolated, Reid almost a second striker whilst we play a 37 yr old who has played two 90 mins in a week with Djuric and Taylor on the bench!

clearly penalties, disallowed goals are not his fault but what people are getting at is not just solely today, its the last 5 MONTHS of wholly inept performances and odd tactics by our esteemed leader. 

Dont let one 'unlucky game' cloud the judgement. We are dire, have been for months and are sliding into League One with a whimper. 

Johnson out. 

1 hour ago, Red Onion said:

Apparently the booing at the end wasn't for the players, it was for the result!  No chance it could have been for you then Lee? 

That comment was from a wordsmith , a spinner of the facts , not matched since the infamous Iraqi PR man working for Saddam . LJ really has not  a clue even how to handle a press conference let alone a championship team . This is becoming a situation where the company is totally patronising even deriding its superb fan base .  Looks like nothing will change other than our division . 

Archived