IGNORED

Players social media absence?

MurrayLives

Haven't seen anything at all posted by any player since yesterday's defeat which seems odd as win, lose or draw they usually post statuses or pictures either thanking the fans or predictable statements such as 'we go again'.

not sure what to make of it. If you don't follow the players online then this may sound a bit ridiculous and maybe it's nothing but personally I'm finding it very out of the ordinary for this season...

This was just posted, but I agree, these things normally come after the game, not the next day - some collective decision has been taken or Johnson has asked them all to switch off last night.

• Admin
39 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Not having a go at COD but I suspect that this week was his turn to copy and paste that response.

It is amusing how all the players tweet something similar when we win. I wonder if it's like a school class where something is written on a white board and they all have to copy it 

Win lose or draw the players dont care, not really.. you'll see that belter Joe Bryan post a pic in the week on instagram giving it 'not the result we wanted but we go again' cliche crap. Aslong as there boots and hair look good, the money is still rolling in the bank and the attention from girls is still there they are all happy.. TRUST me.

Archived