Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OutstandingMixer

Seinfeld

13 hours ago, OutstandingMixer said:

Does anyone watch this? It's absolutely brilliant, probably the best US sitcom I would say. Season 3-7 are definitely the peak seasons.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ryNxl-lpOME

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!! :laugh: :wub:

Yeah loved it back in the day,you should watch curb your enthusiasm as well, brilliant 

Got into this way after it first was shown - seen the whole series 3 times now - gets better each time - Curb your Enthusiasm - just exhausts me a bit like Fawlty Towers

2 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Yeah loved it back in the day,you should watch curb your enthusiasm as well, brilliant 

I've not seen that much of Curb tbh (I've only seen the first episode and Seinfeld reunion one). I liked it from what I saw of it, not sure why I haven't properly got into it though. It's returning for a ninth season apparently, so perhaps now is the perfect opportunity to see it in full.

40 minutes ago, Markman said:

Got into this way after it first was shown - seen the whole series 3 times now - gets better each time - Curb your Enthusiasm - just exhausts me a bit like Fawlty Towers

Same here, I didn't discover Seinfeld until 2006. I've got all the DVDs, and I still watch it on a regular basis. It never gets old.

19 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Anyone watch VEEP ?  American version of The Thick of it Julia  Louise Dreyfus plays lead role, dirty mouthed bitch....love it !

Yes, along with 30 Rock one of the 2 best comedy shows in recent years. Arguably the first time one of the other 3 from Seinfeld has had a successful show: there were a series of car-crashes of shows after Jerry walked away.