IGNORED

U20 World Cup (Merged)

BobBobSuperBob

1 hour ago, yardy said:

1-0 England Everton striker Lookman scores

The scoreline was flashed up on a SSN "Goal Alert", but I was surprised to find no live TV coverage. BT Sport covered most matches in the recent U17 tournament. The next step up for the U20s is of course the full international squad, so arguably would merit the TV coverage.

3 minutes ago, 22A said:

The scoreline was flashed up on a SSN "Goal Alert", but I was surprised to find no live TV coverage. BT Sport covered most matches in the recent U17 tournament. The next step up for the U20s is of course the full international squad, so arguably would merit the TV coverage.

Surely the next step up for the U20's is the U21's?! 

After our 2-1 Last 16 win :trumpet::englandflag:

Looks like we have Mexico or Senegal in quarters

(Mexico currently 1-0 up )

Looks like our 1/4 is at midday on MONDAY 6th JUNE for anyone interested & not at work

We hadn't won a tie in this tournament for donkeys years so well done boys :englandflag:

Good game of football that, Mexico really tested us. Credit to the FA, they've had some catching up to do but looking at the progress being made at youth level you have to say something's changed to have a positive effect.

Shame about that red card, hopefully will be revoked. Suppose it shows the video refereeing won't stop, but will change the debate we have week in week out. Should've been used in hindsight.

47 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Excellent !

well done lads :clap::englandflag:

Played brilliantly with ten men

Semi - midday THURSDAY 

Oh good, just discovered I am "working from home" :whistle: Thursday, I am sure we will get some reminders on here. 

• Admin
On 6/5/2017 at 14:22, ciderbeans said:

Is taylor Moore still captaining these lot or has he been dropped since moving to us?

@ciderbeans I think you are getting your age bands muddled up - it was the U19's that he captained - he's only played twice for the U20's and not captained them

Does anyone know of any receivable streams for the game today. It appears that the "KODI" bubble may have finally burst with several developers being frightened into shutting down after a lawsuit was launched by the American DISH Network. It seems to have taken several other options with it at the moment, although I am sure some will revamp and return at some point.

Just now, Port Said Red said:

Does anyone know of any receivable streams for the game today. It appears that the "KODI" bubble may have finally burst with several developers being frightened into shutting down after a lawsuit was launched by the American DISH Network. It seems to have taken several other options with it at the moment, although I am sure some will revamp and return at some point.

It's on Eurosport PSR - if you have access to that

Archived