IGNORED

McCoulsky to Newport (loan)

Davefevs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but interesting how most (if not all) our players we send out on loan join struggling clubs in lower divisions. Maybe the rationale is that if they can succeed in a poor side, stands them in good stead. Realistically, gives you an indication of our standing as a club. Start competing for play-off spots and expect our youngsters to join bigger League 1 or 2 clubs. You'd think. 

5 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but interesting how most (if not all) our players we send out on loan join struggling clubs in lower divisions. Maybe the rationale is that if they can succeed in a poor side, stands them in good stead. Realistically, gives you an indication of our standing as a club. Start competing for play-off spots and expect our youngsters to join bigger League 1 or 2 clubs. You'd think. 

How do we know theyre struggling, the season hasnt started yet?!

great move i reckon. Live at home, pay the bridge toll and i expect can train with City when we decide we want him to too. 

Let's hope David Pipe doesn't stick one on him in training.

One of our old youngsters is there with them as well (Marlon Jackson). Netted a few times in pre-season as has Nouble. Competition for places likely.

Archived