IGNORED

How Much!!

Grey Fox

58 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Funnily enough I was talking to a mate who`s a Saints STH on Friday and she said much the same and enjoyed it much more in the Championship.

My friend's husband who is a Saints fan, says exactly the same. They have got their STs for this season but it was a late change of heart. 

2 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

My friend's husband who is a Saints fan, says exactly the same. They have got their STs for this season but it was a late change of heart. 

Yeah I think more and more proper fans are becoming disillusioned with a lot of it TBH. My mate`s been a STH holder since she was about ten, met her husband at The Dell and it would never cross her mind for either of them not to renew but she does admit it`s nowhere near as much fun as it was.

She says she really wouldn`t be that devastated these days if they went down. I wonder if you asked Boro fans the same question would they agree? I think they might.

5 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Yeah it's stunning really as usually you come across as being so knowledgable.

I mean there are three links to the story.

Actually I'm not that interested in ticket prices in the PL or the agreement that away fan prices should be capped which is almost certainly why I didn't look on the links you highlighted.

My "contribution' to the PL is via Sky.

Im much more interested in the Championship for obvious reasons.

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Actually I'm not that interested in ticket prices in the PL 

Still felt the need to post on a thread telling us all that Preston's away fans would have been paying 'at least' £64 yesterday had it been a 'PL' game though when in reality they wouldn't have been paying any more than £30.

Probably fair enough that it was pointed out, that just like the vast majority of your posts, you were talking complete tripe.

3 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Still felt the need to post on a thread telling us all that Preston's away fans would have been paying 'at least' £64 yesterday had it been a 'PL' game though when in reality they wouldn't have been paying anymore than £30.

Probably fair enough that it was pointed out, that just like the vast majority of your posts, you were talking complete tripe.

Put me on ignore then BR if my post are tripe. I'm sure I wouldn't notice.

But.....back to PL prices. My post was based On the experience of trying to buy a ticket for Arsenal last season. They were almost 100% sold out of all their home games except two against new PL teams..The tickets were £64..........:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Put me on ignore then BR if my post are tripe. I'm sure I wouldn't notice.

But.....back to PL prices. My post was based On the experience of trying to buy a ticket for Arsenal last season. They were almost 100% sold out of all their home games except two against new PL teams..The tickets were £64..........:facepalm:

Arsenal are the most expensive tickets in the league, wouldn't base it on them. Like me basing all watches on Rolex prices.

Archived