IGNORED

derby v hull worth a watch on friday night?

Never to the dark side

20 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Anyone remember the game at the Baseball Ground when we sang 1-4 to the City boys and did the okey kokey in the wierd stand they used to have?

That wasnt the game where they brought on andy comyn and straight away scored an own goal? Think we won 4-3

2 minutes ago, Super said:

That wasnt the game where they brought on andy comyn and straight away scored an own goal? Think we won 4-3

I think it was before that mate, I went to a few around then (mid 90's) one where we were getting hammered and they had their goalie sent off and we won 4-3.

:chant6ez:

5 minutes ago, asfred said:

Watched the game tonight, and i agree that Derby played well, but imho Hull's defence was shocking. They will not get that space next week, it will be a lot closer. They were nothing special, more that Hull were awful.

There were more than half the side who just gave up in the 1st half even. I'm not at all convinced that this guy is gonna be the manager after xmas. Really dreadful perfomance, and on Sky too with loads watching. Awww poor old Hull innit

11 hours ago, B1ackbird said:

I think it was before that mate, I went to a few around then (mid 90's) one where we were getting hammered and they had their goalie sent off and we won 4-3.

:chant6ez:

I was there :) Great day out. Thought we were going to get smashed then the sending off changed all that.:yes:

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

I was there :) Great day out. Thought we were going to get smashed then the sending off changed all that.:yes:

When we equalise and it pans around the fans, I'm at the front going mental.

:clapping:

The Derby fans weren't too impressed judging by the amount of rocks thrown at us outside...

Archived