IGNORED

The official Bolton Wanderers FC v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Unan

We were in control for the first and last 15 mins without really creating much. In their 15 minute spell they looked much more dangerous than we have. 

Poor decision making in the final third and final ball letting us down when we’re dominating possession and putting some slick passing moves together in the middle of the pitch. Pato disappointing and Fammy not looking on his game either. Kent and Bobby our biggest threats. 

4 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

We need Korey in the middle. Simply not coping without. I’d get Mags for Pato and go 3-5-2

5 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

So strange how we all see things differently...personally, I'm not the biggest fan of Brownhill in the middle. I much prefer Korey in there, I think Johnson thinks he may get away with it tonight.

Even though it's not good for my health, id also get Mags on for Pato. 65 if still goaless, id go 3-5-2 and put pineapple head on for Kent...

Aye, the heartbeat of the team, but thank **** we have him able to play RB, we are really walking a tightrope with injuries and suspensions :ermm:, these are the games we need to win to prove our squad depth. 

1 minute ago, hantsred said:

why all the negativity ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

clearly we are a class side

yeah we are rushing it a bit and too many long aimless balls over the top but Bolton are no mugs (look at their recent home form). I hope the City team is more patient then half the match day thread contributors:facepalm:

Simple, we are playing really poorly. I've seen every league game this season and that 45 mins was as bad as anything we have done this season!

9 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

We’re the better side. But seen us play more hopeful punts and sloppy passes tonight than all season!

We should have the quality to win this. We need to win these stalemates to win promotion.

Kent looks class going forward and is lightning fast, but sells himself too often defensively. 

Are we missing Smith in the midfield?

Massively missing Smith 

1 minute ago, DT The Optimist said:

Yep. He will change it. Why oh why do we keep falling into the trap of KS at RB. No where near as effective  that RB spot is our Achilles heel   

Tweak it and win it 

Completely agree. Smith is a waste at full back and we are overrun in the midfield when he isn't there.

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

No changes at HT, and second half for us starts as scrappy as the first  :grr:

Wingers have swapped, interesting as to whether its because we want Kent/Pato running at one particularly or just to change it up.

Archived