IGNORED

Pisano/O’dowda

MC RISK77

18 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Jeez, these two being out have turned them both into God like figures with our fans.....they will save us! I'm surprised they aren't levitating above their respective sick beds?!

That’s what’s keeping them out, the bloody physio can’t get them down from the ceiling! 

58 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Eros will be back fairly soon I think, but Callum's injury is a bit worse than first thought.

LJ did mention in one of his post match interview (or was it the presser) that Eros is about to get some U23 game time, so I think he's only the proverbial 2 weeks away from the first team fingers crossed.

59 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Jeez, these two being out have turned them both into God like figures with our fans.....they will save us! I'm surprised they aren't levitating above their respective sick beds?!

A defensively solid but creative winger like O'Dowda would habe been perfect for our tired squad. Pisano would have added more pace and balance to the defense

29 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Even when they are injury free, it'll still take weeks for them to be match fit and match ready. Why didn't we do just a bit more in January?

Couldn't agree more,  not likely Pisano and O'Dowda will have any major impact on the rest of season. 

I am so frustrated like many that we haven't sorted out the full back positions, which have cost us big time.

Archived