IGNORED

five thousand brum fans went to Bolton on TUESDAY night

7 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

2-1 loss at Millwall

0-0 v Brum.

That will end our bad run. We will then win 3 games of the 4 remaining missing the play offs by a point, "so sorry fans we gave it our best shot". All beautifully choreographed. 

We've been doing this " supporting ' thing for too long .

The club have perverted us.

1 minute ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

£12 for us at Hull and we took 720

Taking into account fixture timing, fixture relevance & distance, that hardly a direct comparison. 

Will be interesting to see how many they bring on Tuesday. I’d have thought they might sell their initial 1,900 allocation, but they haven’t yet. Not sure how many have sold. 

3 hours ago, havanatopia said:

2-1 loss at Millwall

0-0 v Brum.

That will end our bad run. We will then win 3 games of the 4 remaining missing the play offs by a point, "so sorry fans we gave it our best shot". All beautifully choreographed. 

thank god you're not cynical like a lot of the others on here!!

1 hour ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

£12 for us at Hull and we took 720

Hull is 226 miles from here and we played them a month before Xmas.

Bolton is 96 miles from Brum, it was £10, they have just gone on a decent run under a new manager and it was a relegation six pointer for them.

Almost identical  :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

@BCFC J I can't quite believe that this post, merely intended as an observation, has caused you to "snake me".  @Singingsuperstar is right, get a bloody life !

@Aaron-Bcfcthe guy/gal is an absolute clown. Really needs to go amuse him or herself elsewhere (or abuse!!!).

Snakes me regular, "closet gas" probably!!!! 

1 hour ago, Singingsuperstar said:

@Aaron-Bcfcthe guy/gal is an absolute clown. Really needs to go amuse him or herself elsewhere (or abuse!!!).

Snakes me regular, "closet gas" probably!!!! 

Wouldn't surprise me at all mate.

Infact I think (not entirely sure) that I remember him mentioning on here before that he met his bird in the blackthorn end, would explain a lot!

1 hour ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Wouldn't surprise me at all mate.

Infact I think (not entirely sure) that I remember him mentioning on here before that he met his bird in the blackthorn end, would explain a lot!

Bet she's a beauty!!! 

Looks like he's  blocked me! If you cant take it don't t give it!!! 

14 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Still a phenomenal following for a club in their position...even if it was a relegation battle...

Agreed.

Would also add, shows how the game has changed in some ways...

...Pushing for promotion, glory in top flight- or a major cup run. That's always going to yield big attendances. Big followings, at home and away.

However, and maybe this is a bit through rose tinted glasses, relegation scraps and particularly 6 pointers for a club, and in particular six pointers.

When it's bad, is when passionate and numerical support is needed more than ever. Ideal world and all that, but it's how it should be- and perhaps more interestingly how it once was  I reckon.

Archived