IGNORED

BCTV

class not gas

5 minutes ago, tomo said:

Question, 

Can I subscribe for 1 month for £12.50 in August so I can watch the Middlesborough Game Live when I am on holiday abroad?

Would I do this when I am on Portugal soil?, so I would be permitted to watch it. I then return to the UK and assume I would not be able to watch anything else during the month of August as it will know I am back in the UK via my IP address...

Surely, this is what the monthly pass if for? 

Anyone know ?

Your IP adress is still English - don't work.

This option is one of two for us foreigners

6 minutes ago, tomo said:

Question, 

Can I subscribe for 1 month for £12.50 in August so I can watch the Middlesborough Game Live when I am on holiday abroad?

Would I do this when I am on Portugal soil?, so I would be permitted to watch it. I then return to the UK and assume I would not be able to watch anything else during the month of August as it will know I am back in the UK via my IP address...

Surely, this is what the monthly pass if for? 

Anyone know ?

Yes that will work fine, I paid monthly last season.

Bizzare. I may be being a bit slow here, but just checked on the BCFC App and no news of the BCTV mentioned. Not been updated since Friday. 

Had to go to the main site. Couldn’t be arsed to re-read the text but seems either £110 per year plus £10 a mid-week game or £45 per year plus £10 for UK residents. 

Sod it, if they can’t get the message out properly it doesn’t bode well for the actual product. 

5 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Yes that will work fine, I paid monthly last season.

Are you sure it will allow me to do this? 

Thinking back Sky Sports doesn't allow me to watch channels when abroad but then again, I subscribed in the UK....

If I subscribe on Portugal soil as soon as I get comfy in the apartment, surely it will allow me to have it for 1 month?

I only wanna watch the Boro game with a beer in the bar! 

I’m somewhat impressed the season-long package is the same price as last year (£110) - I was sure t would’ve gone up.

Mind you perhaps I’m still wary after I was going to be charged £60 for worldwide postage for a City shirt! (Had it sent to a UK address and  relative mail it to me instead).

2 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Bizzare. I may be being a bit slow here,

Had to go to the main site. Couldn’t be arsed to re-read the text but seems either £110 per year plus £10 a mid-week game or £45 per year plus £10 for UK residents. 

Sod it, if they can’t get the message out properly it doesn’t bode well for the actual product. 

It is pretty crap.

I'm not sure if I have to sign up to watch the four streamed away games or as a Sky subscriber I can watch them via the red button.

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Do we all have this VPN thing?

Asking for a friend.?

It’s a programme you download to your PC or Laptop. I use Hola which is free and works very well but you can buy all singing & dancing ones too.

IPVanish.com is a paid service. It’s completley legal, it’s a way to protect yourself as well. 

Some media outlets have got savvy to these types of providers however. Netflix, Sky to name two, they somehow know you’re using a VPN and block you anyway.

Having said that, I doubt City (or the provider) are that advanced but you never know. 

3 hours ago, TinMan's left peg said:

Last season you couldn’t stream matches on iPads / phones and had to use a pc. The site seems to suggest that’s now changed but it’s not clear (might just mean highlights).  Anyone know? 

The free to air game on Friday could be viewed via the app on an iPad on Friday. Apple TV used to watch on the TV via mirroring. Not full screen as there wasn’t the option to mirror in the app.

8 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

The free to air game on Friday could be viewed via the app on an iPad on Friday. Apple TV used to watch on the TV via mirroring. Not full screen as there wasn’t the option to mirror in the app.

I managed to mirror full screen off my iPhone.  Don’t know how. It just did it, but I went in through the website rather than the app.

Quality wasn’t fantastic but sufficient.

Archived