IGNORED

Seems I was right.....

Robbored

With my prediction earlier today that if City lost at Boro then it would be all LJs fault......and what do see now?

Slagging off LJ, words like 'awful' and 'clueless' .............:facepalm:

It gets really dull and boring to see the same negative shite posted on here after a defeat.........:disapointed2se:

Regardless of where City finish it's still been a good season. Gradual progress and a step in the right direction 

Just now, Robbored said:

With my prediction earlier today that if City lost at Boro then it would be all LJs fault......and what do see now?

It gets really dull and boring to see the same negative shite posted on here after a defeat.........:disapointed2se:

Regardless of where City finish it's still been a good season. Gradual progress and a step in the right direction 

Yeah, you were so right. Well done, pat yourself on the back.

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That was quick. Make sure you clean yourself up.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm afraid this time there's no doubt LJ chucked a massive clanger or two. 

What do you expect a football forum to do? 

Come on - if he does something well let's point it out. If he messes up, let's do the same. 

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You Hate his old man yet you have some weird love in for Lee.. strange one you are

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Still waiting for you to highlight how Lee Johnson is attempting to emulate the style of Man City. 

The direction being taken is to move away from passing football.

A question I highlighted is what the point of an academy teaching players to play to feet, filling the squad with players who in general want the ball to feet then Mr Johnson months ago deciding to move to a style that does not utilise those qualities fully. What's the point?

23 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Gradual progress and steps in the right direction stopped weeks ago.......we've been really poor since January and whilst it is the players out on the pitch performing or not, there also has to be responsibility taken by the manager who is in charge of picking the team, tactics and motivation.......that's why he is paid silly amounts and that is why in most clubs a manager who doesn't get results over a sustained period is given the bullet.

6 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Still waiting for you to highlight how Lee Johnson is attempting to emulate the style of Man City. 

The direction being taken is to move away from passing football.

A question I highlighted is what the point of an academy teaching players to play to feet, filling the squad with players who in general want the ball to feet then Mr Johnson months ago deciding to move to a style that does not utilise those qualities fully. What's the point?

You will have lost him by the end of the first paragraph

25 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Do you really think Johnson is trying to play like Guardiola???

3 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Gradual progress and steps in the right direction stopped weeks ago.......we've been really poor since January and whilst it is the players out on the pitch performing or not, there also has to be responsibility taken by the manager who is in charge of picking the team, tactics and motivation.......

It's not about half a season ffs.

Theres a long term development strategy in place that will take far more than 6/12 to bear fruit.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Theres a long term development strategy in place that will take far more than 6/12 to bear fruit.

Can you highlight how todays tactics are part of that strategy?

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You will have lost him by the end of the first paragraph

He did not get that far. Starting with Bristol Citys Keeper he could not highlight any similarity in style. 

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If this is going to be the result of a 'long term strategy' I think I'd rather ditch it and prepare season to season.

37 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You're fishing here is worse than ziderheads, pathetic 

17 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

LJ'spost match interview was embarrassing to listen to.

Everthing at fault, from Boro's ballboys to too many fixtures, save for the coaching.and January recruitment

Totally lost faith now in LJ.  Doubt he can make it to the top.

I actually thought he sounded like Colin.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Improvement over a season. I'll ask again - where were we this time last season?

In the championship.

I will ask again. What are the similarities in style between Bristol City and Manchester City?

How are todays tactics part of a long term strategy?

Archived