IGNORED

Gary Owers

REDOXO

What a smart man he is. Radio Brizz like him around on Match days and always talks sense.

What a great influence he would be around our club....Before someone starts I'm not suggesting he is our next manager, but he could be one day with the right circumstances.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Sadly I think the way it has gone at Torquay he might be available for a lot of radio work next season.

1 hour ago, BristolCity1992 said:

Never stood a chance there to be fair. 

He`d be a good fit for Exeter if Tisdale does pack it in like he`s threatened to do after this season.

1 hour ago, BristolCity1992 said:

Never stood a chance there to be fair. 

Bet Solihull Moors thought the same of Mark Yates..

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

He`d be a good fit for Exeter if Tisdale does pack it in like he`s threatened to do after this season.

I doubt he’ll ever manage at league level.

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Any particular reason? Not up to it or doesn`t want to do you think?

Not up to it.

I have heard from several sources that he’s a decent bloke and clearly having played at a good standard he knows what he is watching, but both at Forest Green and now Torquay his managerial record at Conference level is really very poor.

Mark Yates kept Solihull up on gates of around 600, Torquay fans want him out.

I’ve not heard him on the radio, mainly because I’m at the games, but a few people have said what sense he talks.

Down here in south Devon you’d struggle to find a good word said of him but that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s a crap manager, it was always going to be difficult 

Archived