IGNORED

style of clothing

leader

43 minutes ago, leader said:

absolute joke all the football stuff......... and the shop is nothing like they said it would be poor very poor

If you're referring to the City shop at AG - it's waaay too small and no space to carry more variety of stock.

Is it run a s a franchise or are the staff employees of Bristol Sport i wonder ?......either way you wouldn't know you were in the main ( ...or only ) BCFC club shop that's for sure ! On the plus side at least the bars of Benidorm or Barbados ( i know we have a few members on here from Clifton ....) won't be clogged up with  people wearing ' I LOVE LJ ' T shirts this summer .....

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

If you're referring to the City shop at AG - it's waaay too small and no space to carry more variety of stock.

You're not the first to say that. Seeing as it was built from scratch, and that a major concern was improving off field income, they really did miss a trick. Unless there are plans we don't know about, the shop is hardly bigger than the old one and now deals with 2 clubs goods. Plus they could do with looking at other clubs to see some better ideas. 

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

You're not the first to say that. Seeing as it was built from scratch, and that a major concern was improving off field income, they really did miss a trick. Unless there are plans we don't know about, the shop is hardly bigger than the old one and now deals with 2 clubs goods. Plus they could do with looking at other clubs to see some better ideas. 

Considering a large number of people now buy pretty much everything online, I'm not too surprised that they decided to make it the size it is. Try and push everyone to the website instead. They probably make more money from the bar (which is well sized) on the other side of the wall on a match day. 

I've only been in there once (purely to have a nose around), never really felt the need to go in there on any other occasion - might be different if I had young uns. 

24 minutes ago, MC26 said:

Considering a large number of people now buy pretty much everything online, I'm not too surprised that they decided to make it the size it is. Try and push everyone to the website instead. They probably make more money from the bar (which is well sized) on the other side of the wall on a match day. 

I've only been in there once (purely to have a nose around), never really felt the need to go in there on any other occasion - might be different if I had young uns. 

I absolutely get that the majority could be done online but, on a match day , for either club , there are thousands of people in a good mood, with beer on board. I jus think they aren't making the most of the impulse buy potential. Plus with the coffee shop and bar there will be people around more often. They also really miss a trick with poor stock and the timing of it, I went in just before Christmas and there was very little in the way of shirts for anyone adult sized.

3 hours ago, leader said:

absolute joke all the football stuff......... and the shop is nothing like they said it would be poor very poor

Do you remember that shop on the centre A ?

A long piece of wire and a good nights fishing...:laugh:

A different Ben Sherman for every day of the week.

Massive improvement needed.  Some of the gear looks so cheap and tacky.  They could definitely increase revenues with a better range of training gear for the younger fans.  The tracksuits and hoodies I’ve purchased for my son look pretty decent to be fair.  Just need more choice.

Archived