IGNORED

The Ox....and generosity

BanburyRed

35 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Real news here is that only 16k fans are allowed from each club. That's ******* ridiculous. 

They're just lucky the Gas never made the final. Can you imagine the bedlam with about 200,000 of them being locked out. I'd fear for the local horses.

3 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

They're just lucky the Gas never made the final. Can you imagine the bedlam with about 200,000 of them being locked out. I'd fear for the local horses.

Gypsy country Ukraine. They'd be right at home.

50 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Real news here is that only 16k fans are allowed from each club. That's ******* ridiculous. 

It was similar for last nights Europa League final. 12,000 per team and the rest to neutrals etc. Marseille certainly found a way around that but i did think to myself thats bloody harsh, 50% of the stadium between both sets of fans? Both sides have probably got double that number in season tickets alone.

19 minutes ago, Gazred said:

It was similar for last nights Europa League final. 12,000 per team and the rest to neutrals etc. Marseille certainly found a way around that but i did think to myself thats bloody harsh, 50% of the stadium between both sets of fans? Both sides have probably got double that number in season tickets alone.

Totally ridiculous ennit. Hardly surprising that the powers that be in football would rather the seats go to sponsors rather than genuine fans.

Just for comparison. We took 45k for the JPT final. 45k. That's effectively triple the allocation sides get for the final. Unbelievable. 

Archived