IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

1 hour ago, core321 said:

Well he was sat near me in my local North Somerset pub watching most of the world cup games......so you are talking absolute bollocks. And he talked about his future openly......

The railway inn, Yatton? He was there for the semi final and said he honestly didn’t know what was happening but he might not be as liked by city fans as he has been for very long. I thought at the time “it’s cardiff” but more than likely that he won’t sign a deal with us and will be gone by the end of the window 

4 minutes ago, Kermit the Frog said:

The railway inn, Yatton? He was there for the semi final and said he honestly didn’t know what was happening but he might not be as liked by city fans as he has been for very long. I thought at the time “it’s cardiff” but more than likely that he won’t sign a deal with us and will be gone by the end of the window 

Wasn't the semi's when I saw him, but as you confirm that was the location. Seem's he was a little more 'open' with you.

Anyone going to accuse Kermit as a troll too? :)

6 minutes ago, core321 said:

Wasn't the semi's when I saw him, but as you confirm that was the location. Seem's he was a little more 'open' with you.

Anyone going to accuse Kermit as a troll too? :)

Kermit actually gave us something, you gave us the old " can't repeat " what was said rubbish like you were the keeper of the font of all knowledge ! 

That's the difference. 

I don't accuse you of being a ' troll ' but come on if you are going to give it large on OTIB at least make your post interesting.

( like mine , cough ) 

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Probably not, but I’m surprised he hasn’t been called up by Scotland again since that first time six years ago....

May have told them he is not interested, and holding out for an England call. He might see it as better to win 1 England cap then 20-30 Scotland caps.

6m is good for someone who's positioning at LB is hugely questionable and has been played out of position under LJ. He is a winger in my opinion. He was very poor in 2nd half of last season and was poor in 16/17 season really. Time for Joe and the club to part ways and I wish him well.

2 hours ago, Kermit the Frog said:

Well hes right. Many city fans would be pissed if he runs his contract down and we lose out on millions.

2 hours ago, Kermit the Frog said:

Hi @Kermit the Frog we can put this to be very easily (as far as I know I don't know you personally) but I was at that pub that afternoon as there  was "another event" happening there that I was attending

Can't say I saw Joe there, but that doesn't mean he wasn't, but just so we can put this to bed what else was going on that afternoon?

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Because I decided you're probably lying but wanted to humour you

Seems your decision was wrong, cheers Fogg >

3 hours ago, Kermit the Frog said:

28 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Hi @Kermit the Frog we can put this to be very easily (as far as I know I don't know you personally) but I was at that pub that afternoon as there  was "another event" happening there that I was attending

Can't say I saw Joe there, but that doesn't mean he wasn't, but just so we can put this to bed what else was going on that afternoon?

he can't say its a secret 

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Perhaps not that easy to put to bed, as I didn’t leave Bristol until 5 and didn’t get to the railway inn until 6.15 with my mrs who got a photo with him. He scarpered as soon as the game finished. Just wish we found out more than just “I don’t know” 

11 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Daily Star now alleging that three Bundesliga clubs are interested. Leipzig, Augsburg ..

That's a bit worrying when you also hear rumours that he thinks he is about to become a lot less popular with city fans.

Sounds like he may have made up his mind to go for free in January. Would make sense for him financially but stitch the club right up!

13 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Daily Star now alleging that three Bundesliga clubs are interested. Leipzig, Augsburg ..

Unsure how reliable The Star are but this quote was interesting..

But Starsport understands Bryan is keen on a move to the Bundesliga, with super-rich outfit Leipzig his preferred choice.

Bryan is about to enter the final 12 months of his current deal at Ashton Gate and will be able to talk to other clubs in January.

It is understood all three German clubs are happy to wait until the start of 2019 before negotiating a potential deal with Bryan.

Bryan could now sit tight until then, knowing he can leave Lee Johnson's men for nothing next summer and secure a huge signing on fee.

Could that explain this?

5 hours ago, Kermit the Frog said:

He was there for the semi final and said he honestly didn’t know what was happening but he might not be as liked by city fans as he has been for very long. I thought at the time “it’s cardiff” but more than likely that he won’t sign a deal with us and will be gone by the end of the window 

He wouldn't exactly be popular if he decides to let his contract wind down...

Archived