IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

8 hours ago, SecretSam said:

Anyway, back on topic: Leighton Baines at Everton is on the way to the USA, so they'll be after a left-back.  Possible?

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

The bloke / kid who said that on Facebook admitted he just made it up. 

Widely reported in the media now that Baines is off the US.....

On 22/05/2018 at 11:30, Robbored said:

Article in the Post today linking Bryan with Sean Dyche at Burnley and SL stating he would want £10m for JB. It would be a good move for JB with chance to play in the PL and in Europe. 

Depends on wether there's any substance in the story and whether JB would want to move bearing in mind that he wouldn't be a regular starter and being sat on the bench..

On 22/03/2018 at 08:34, Robbored said:

In fact I don't believe any City related gossip until it's confirmed on theOS....

22 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I replied to you because you said that the kid who said Baines was off to the US admitted he’d made it up?! Now you think it’s likely?!

No the kid on a Facebook said a swap with Bryan, with Baines coming to City

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Eh?! You’ve confused me even more now! You think Baines to the US is likely? Yet you said the kid who posted that admitted he made it up....

I re-read your post....see my answer above (edited)

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No the kid on a Facebook said a swap with Bryan, with Baines coming to City

I’ve thought for a couple of years that would be a great swap.....we’d get a solid, proper left back.....they’d get a player with loads of potential who was never gonna stay with us for ever....

5 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Any chance of getting Charlie Taylor as part of the deal? 24 and almost 100 appearances for Leeds according to Wili, surely ticks some boxes? 

Chance would be a fine thing - CT was an excellent prospect and probably a future international, but seems to have lost his way since leaving Leeds.

If his earlier promise could be rekindled at Ashton Gate (mind you, we would have to get him here first) then we would have a (yet another) fine prospect. 

On 23/05/2018 at 21:10, BS4 on Tour... said:

I replied to you because you said that the kid who said Baines was off to the US admitted he’d made it up?! Now you think it’s likely?!

Do thise who took the piss out of me fancy apologising?

On 22/05/2018 at 15:22, Woodsy said:

I hope someone has told his wife, Bob

I read somewhere that Litts had given his jacket to a fan after the final day escape, and had left his wallet and wedding ring in there and had to ask on social media if he could get it back :laughcont:

I see Luke Ayling off to Litts wedding today So was his stag do Woodsy

We must keep up with all the goings on !!

:mafia:

:laughcont:

1 hour ago, mozo said:

Someone with probably no credibility just wrote on Twitter that Fulham bid 7m. Sessegnon out, Bryan in. Plausible.

Sessegnon has played a lot at LM this season, and perhaps they aren’t going after taking Targett on a perm deal.

10 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Not really. It’s the in thing at the moment to slate the human race. 

I read it as a dig at verbal criticism from fans but maybe I’m reading too much in to it! Though the removal of playing for City from his bio speaks volumes!

Archived