IGNORED

Day out at Weston

Topper 123

Hi everyone I know I’m banging on about it but 14 July day out for city fans at Weston . Let’s fill Weston with new and old city shirts , there will be good music and a barbecue at the tavern in the town , you can leave the missus to look around the shops whilst having a cider or stroll romantically along the prom with her but it should be a great red day out . Young and old these days make the club what it is and they say we’re not a family club - come on down it should be good 

Top work fella.....players, managers, head coaches, directors, chief execs, chairmen and owners all come and go - so I support the name Bristol City, the badge, the shirt, the stadium and the history.....but most of all I support my fantastic fellow fans...and days like you’ve organised are what it’s all about....we are the only element of the club that is there for life....and to celebrate that and realise we are all in it together is superb...well done mate...

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Top work fella.....players, managers, head coaches, directors, chief execs, chairmen and owners all come and go - so I support the name Bristol City, the badge, the shirt, the stadium and the history.....but most of all I support my fantastic fellow fans...and days like you’ve organised are what it’s all about....we are the only element of the club that is there for life....and to celebrate that and realise we are all in it together is superb...well done mate...

Well said, very Churchillian

8 hours ago, harrys said:

Well said, very Churchillian

We shall have fun on the beaches; we shall have fun on the Marine Parade;  we shall have fun in the fields and in the streets; we shall have fun in the hills; we shall never surrender. 

13 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

We shall have fun on the beaches; we shall have fun on the Marine Parade;  we shall have fun in the fields and in the streets; we shall have fun in the hills; we shall never surrender. 

Sounds like fun

Archived