IGNORED

Matchday Thread France v France

wendyredredrobin

So who do we want to win this one? France or Pseudo France?

If we can beat Croatia, I would rather meet Belgium in the final.  To me, France look like the best of the remaining 4 teams, though the Belgians can't be discounted having beaten England B and Brazil along the way.

France look strong in all areas of the pitch other than Giroud has never really impressed me but Belgium seem to rely on 3 or 4 key players with Hazard capable of undoing any team, Lakaku strong in attack, De Bruyne scary and a good keeper in Tortoise other than the howler he made the other day.

I'm quite looking forward to this one and think it has the potential to be the best game of the two semi finals.

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

So who do we want to win this one? France or Pseudo France?

If we can beat Croatia, I would rather meet Belgium in the final.  To me, France look like the best of the remaining 4 teams, though the Belgians can't be discounted having beaten England B and Brazil along the way.

France look strong in all areas of the pitch other than Giroud has never really impressed me but Belgium seem to rely on 3 or 4 key players with Hazard capable of undoing any team, Laluka strong in attack and a good keeper in Tortoise other than the howler he made the other day.

I'm quite looking forward to this one and think it has the potential to be the best game of the two semi finals.

France v France lite.. 

;)

Put a bet on France to win, both teams to score.

Can see De Bruyne creating plenty of chances, though France aren't terrible defensively.

Been having some banter with a couple of French and they will be unbearable if they won the World Cup, particularly if they beat England in the final, so hoping Belgium win.

21 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The stars looks set for England. You are not the best team but you are likely to win the WC.

Win the tournament and not be the best team?

19 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

You played Belgium in a game no one wanted to win. Then you faced a physically and mentally exhausted Swedish team that let in two headed goals and looked total tits on the day 

Ha ha ha physically and mentally tired even though it was us that played extra time and pens in the last 16. Just admit we were much better than you on the day . 

Archived