IGNORED

Club shop

phantom

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

Does anyone know if match shirts are now available for adults in the club shop? 

If so which kits? 

home ones would be, but there seems to be a shortage online for the white kit, so I'm guessing that will be the case in the shop as well

11 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Yeah ordered a shirt last Friday to collect in store, despite showing as available (seeing as I paid for it!) I've been told it's out of stock - albeit they said a delivery is due this week.

They really are shit sometimes. 

Was a 20-25 min queue to checkout on Friday for a friendly. It is unusable on matchdays. They did have a kiosk with some stock just outside the sports bar though and that was almost devoid of customers. 

19 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Was a 20-25 min queue to checkout on Friday for a friendly. It is unusable on matchdays. They did have a kiosk with some stock just outside the sports bar though and that was almost devoid of customers. 

No its not, I've never had a problem on matchdays at half time

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

Anytime and it has been 4-5 times I have wanted to buy something pre match)say within 45 min of KO) it has been manic with barely room to walk and a queue that takes 15-20 min to get through. To small, not enough staff and overall worse than the old shop imo

5 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Anytime and it has been 4-5 times I have wanted to buy something pre match)say within 45 min of KO) it has been manic with barely room to walk and a queue that takes 15-20 min to get through. To small, not enough staff and overall worse than the old shop imo

Considering it now caters for multi club merchandise, the new shop must be effectively less than half the size of the old City only club shop. 

For everything that is brilliant about the new stadium, the shop is utterly inadequate. I genuinely thought it was a temporary set up whilst the Lansdown stand was built..! 

12 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Considering it now caters for multi club merchandise, the new shop must be effectively less than half the size of the old City only club shop. 

For everything that is brilliant about the new stadium, the shop is utterly inadequate. I genuinely thought it was a temporary set up whilst the Lansdown stand was built..! 

Spend an hour or 2 in a bloody gert queue, to get in the shop and........

2 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Yeah ordered a shirt last Friday to collect in store, despite showing as available (seeing as I paid for it!) I've been told it's out of stock - albeit they said a delivery is due this week.

They really are shit sometimes. 

I would go and see them. I ordered mine on Saturday they say they will email you but having not had an email for a couple of days and knowing they had stock I went in, turns out some emails for collection have not gone out. 

If you want to repeat that they really are shit sometimes I think there is plenty of evidence. 

6 minutes ago, Pezo said:

I would go and see them. I ordered mine on Saturday they say they will email you but having not had an email for a couple of days and knowing they had stock I went in, turns out some emails for collection have not gone out. 

If you want to repeat that they really are shit sometimes I think there is plenty of evidence. 

Thanks mate they shouldn't really let you buy something they don't actually have especially as it is a gift. Bit annoying they should just say out of stock online and then I wouldn't have paid for it. 

27 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Thanks mate they shouldn't really let you buy something they don't actually have especially as it is a gift. Bit annoying they should just say out of stock online and then I wouldn't have paid for it. 

They should have followed the apple model - sell the thing and tell you a big date when everyone can come and collect it (or have it posted a week later). It helps them organise how many they need day 1 and no one is let down, maybe get a few people down there using the coffee shop or bar. 

Just ordered home shirts for me and my son. The shop has both  sizes in stock. This is a first. In about 5 years season starting with shirts available. The shop is getting sorted out at last. Well Done shop staff

7 minutes ago, locobaker said:

Just ordered home shirts for me and my son. The shop has both  sizes in stock. This is a first. In about 5 years season starting with shirts available. The shop is getting sorted out at last. Well Done shop staff

What age son? Away kit?

I dropped into collect an order at lunch time today and I see a potential problem for Saturday when the masses converge on the store to either purchase or collect pre-orders on Saturday.

As the purchases through tills are taking so long (at least 5 mins per assistant) there could be a need for a separate 'Collections only' counter away from the till queues.

If I place an order on line for collection, it is done for good reason and that is choose exactly what I want and not have to wait in line along with everyone who are making puchases on the day.

What are the chances of having a separate collection counter this weekend @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO ?

Was in there last week as I was interested in the away shirt.

Tried on a medium and fitted more like a large/XL on the body. Tried on a small (which I’ve bought last couple seasons) and the sleeves felt like they were going to rip at the seam and they looked ‘sprayed on’.

Crap quality.

I’ll keep my money, soz BS.

I’d advise others to try before buying or not personalising a shirt until its been tried on first.

7 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Have to agree with this. It’s the one disappointing aspect of the redevelopment for me. I was expecting the new shop to be like a Tesco Extra, but it’s barely an Express!

5 hours ago, locobaker said:

I'd hold fire until you actually get the goods, an online purchase doesn't necessarily mean they have them... as I've found out with my order. 

I was in this morning to pick up my pre-ordered away shirt. I hadn’t had a confirmation email but I saw people wearing them, the guy explained it was a ‘new system’ and the third party had admitted many collection ready emails didn’t go out... 

Also looked like there was lots of all home, away and third shirt available in the shop. 

6 hours ago, Selred said:

My Dad has been after a Bristol City beach towel. They said more will be in stock but they don’t know when.

Nice to see they are keeping up with seasonal trends.

I've got one, still going strong after 14 years.  Made it's debut in Menorca in June 2004,  just weeks after "that" play off final against Brighton in Cardiff?!

Archived