IGNORED

Club shop

phantom

11 hours ago, LocoPal said:

I dropped into collect an order at lunch time today and I see a potential problem for Saturday when the masses converge on the store to either purchase or collect pre-orders on Saturday.

As the purchases through tills are taking so long (at least 5 mins per assistant) there could be a need for a separate 'Collections only' counter away from the till queues.

If I place an order on line for collection, it is done for good reason and that is choose exactly what I want and not have to wait in line along with everyone who are making puchases on the day.

What are the chances of having a separate collection counter this weekend @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO ?

I’ll certainly pass the suggestion onto the store manager for you today. 

Matt

6 minutes ago, Offside said:

Popped in today. Still no white away shirts in children's sizes over 5/6 years. Seems ridiculous seeing as demand must be pretty high with the season about to start. Shop was very busy.

A couple of days before the first home game of the season.  Peak demand, no stock.  We are so poor at this stuff.

1 hour ago, Undy English said:

Can anyone who's recently been into the shop confirm if they have the training t shirts in adult sizes available? Wanted the white one with the robin and 'Bristol City' font for holiday end of the month. But knowing how the Club Shop operates, this could be asking too much.....

You could always get the one with the crest, tipex out the crest and draw a robin on.

On 01/08/2018 at 15:40, Bar BS3 said:

Considering it now caters for multi club merchandise, the new shop must be effectively less than half the size of the old City only club shop. 

For everything that is brilliant about the new stadium, the shop is utterly inadequate. I genuinely thought it was a temporary set up whilst the Lansdown stand was built..! 

The shop amazes me, with all the money making schemes the club has come up with, they really are missing a trick with what must be, once you’ve taken the rugby, Flyers stuff out, one of the smallest club shops in the country. 

I genuinely thought it was just a temporary shop when the South stand opened and the West Stand was being built. Can’t believe it’s still there. 

16 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

The shop amazes me, with all the money making schemes the club has come up with, they really are missing a trick with what must be, once you’ve taken the rugby, Flyers stuff out, one of the smallest club shops in the country. 

I genuinely thought it was just a temporary shop when the South stand opened and the West Stand was being built. Can’t believe it’s still there. 

And yet House Of Fraser were/are one of the biggest high street chains in the country and are looking at closing a load of shops.

The high street is dead. The club would be better off making the club shop online and doing a portacabin walk up on a match day, depending on what code is playing.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

And yet House Of Fraser were/are one of the biggest high street chains in the country and are looking at closing a load of shops.

The high street is dead. The club would be better off making the club shop online and doing a portacabin walk up on a match day, depending on what code is playing.

Not sure you can compare the high street to a football stadium but I do agree the online store could do a lot to improve, as could the quality and choice of stock. I guess they can’t have too much choice as there’s nowhere to display it.

You see so much decent stuff at other clubs stores and being worn by fans, a lot of our leisure wear looks like it’s been designed by work experience kid from school.

Archived