20 Jamie Paterson
21 Marlon Pack
23 Taylor Moore
24 Max O’Leary
32 Jack Hunt
33 Niki Mäenpää
40 Mo Eisa

Yes, we've got a number 13!

Otherwise, a nice drop for Lloyd Kelly showing he'll likely be more involved. Small drop for Djuric. Wonder why Eisa likes #40? And a big gap between 24 and 32.

Finally though, Webster is #4 as he should be ?‍♂️

Mo Eisa 40? Is that a sign that we're unlikely to see him playing much? 

I find Taylor being number 10 somewhat jarring, he's done next to nothing for us, I'd much rather see Eisa getting a go than more of the disappearing striker. 

21 minutes ago, Spike said:

I find Taylor being number 10 somewhat jarring, he's done next to nothing for us, I'd much rather see Eisa getting a go than more of the disappearing striker. 

High numbers don't really mean anything most of the time anymore, a few players just have an odd preference. Like Mario Balotelli wearing 45 when 9 was taken because 4+5.

If he wasn't close to the first team he wouldn't have his number announced. Like Semenyo, McCoulsky or Hinds.

I remember Ivan Zamorano wearing a "1+8" at Inter Milan because they took his 9 away to give to Ronaldo as Roberto Baggio made him change as he wanted 10!

I use squad numbers for lottery tickets, so glad to see high numbers.. you don't win often picking 6 numbers 1-11...

45 minutes ago, Spike said:

He wanted 4 but was told it should go to a holding midfield player. 

Wont be happy now Webster has been given it.... 

:thumbsup:

51 minutes ago, Spike said:

I don't think it really matters much. Eisa probably wanted number 40 for some reason; I don't necessarily think low number = vital to the team and will be starting every game, high number = unlikely to feature much.

Well, this brings up two questions:

• Is he staying? If so, when are we going to hear about a contract extension? If not, letting him go for a free sounds ******* insane.
  • Is he going? If so, will the club replace any printed shirts, and would it mean that we're going to replace him with a new left-back at 3?

33 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

Well, this brings up two questions:

• Is he staying? If so, when are we going to hear about a contract extension? If not, letting him go for a free sounds ******* insane.
  • Is he going? If so, will the club replace any printed shirts, and would it mean that we're going to replace him with a new left-back at 3?

Replace printed shirts ! What planet are you living on ?

Every City fan knows that there is a risk that Bryan will go , if you really want his name on the back of your shirt perhaps wait until the window closes before buying it .

At least you can then wear it with pride until January.

:disapointed2se:

Archived