IGNORED

Bolton away - travel

ollywhyte

Decided now to go to this one - just not how I'm going to get there!

Supporter coaches look to have sold out - issue I've got is my car isn't the most reliable of vehicles and travelling up from Plymouth makes it that bit harder as well.

Usually drive to Bristol and coach from there. Train prices look ridiculous as well.

Does anyone put on a coach away from the club?

2 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

Supporter coaches look to have sold out - issue I've got is my car isn't the most reliable of vehicles and travelling up from Plymouth makes it that bit harder as well.

Usually drive to Bristol and coach from there. Train prices look ridiculous as well.

I'm thinking about going, but driving up, there's 3 us, could meet you at the gate, if we go, 

10 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

Make enquiries on some of the City Facebook groups.

3 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

45 tickets?

you have lost one

don't forget its a bus from manchester to horwich Parkway due to pantograph installation work

It's two of us and from Plymouth mate. My younger brother made us eligible for a friends and family railcard which helped!!

This is our route up:

IMG_4054.PNG

18 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

don't forget its a bus from manchester to horwich Parkway due to pantograph installation work

About an hour quicker to travel to Wigan and share a taxi to the ground. :) 

37 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

45 split train tickets later I will be there, leaving 0525 from Plymouth! Best be worth it!

IMG_4052.JPG

It really shouldn't be that hard to get the cheapest option to use the train.

Still annoys me that you have to dig around of ways to get it cheaper. Should just be able to ask for the cheapest option from Plymouth to Bolton.

Fair play for making the journey mate.

Great effort.

Hi guys, first time poster here. Will be there on Saturday and should be on the coach to Bolton/Horwich around 1130AM from Manchester. Can imagine these buses being packed with a few city on board, hopefully they have enough space for us all. Hoping for a good result, 4 points form 2 imo will be seen as a great start. Come on you reds 

Archived