IGNORED

Positives..?

Andy082005

We were definitely the best side in the second half. Still need to put it in the back of the net which is a problem, but we were worth a goal in that half.

Defensive mistakes cost us dear today. Boro were better overall I'd say, more composed and organised, but it wasn't all bad.

I'll go home gutted (we lost so of course) but not as downcast about our season as I felt at HT.

On we go...

8 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

In fairness we did. Although I accept that we didn’t create much. 

You did ask for positives - it was pretty much the best I could do. 

No, Boro let us play in front of them. Where it mattered they snuffed us out. Positives, we found a Centre Half for free from our Academy........six weeks after paying millions for one who is about half the player!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

No, Boro let us play in front of them. Where it mattered they snuffed us out. Positives, we found a Centre Half for free from our Academy........six weeks after paying millions for one who is about half the player!!!!!!!

Delighted Kelly did well but he will need to do that over a number of games before we can judge I think.

LJ reckoned he wasn't ready to play there yet but with yet another injury pile up Kelly may have a chance to prove him wrong.

He is certain to be a top player in time though. SL will be chuffed when we sell him for big money.

Archived