IGNORED

WBA v Bristol City Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

1 hour ago, Sturny said:

If Baker starts i'll be disappointed. I feel our current defence has clicked

Why would he? Unless there is a injury we’re not aware of. The back line should stay the same, you don’t have to freshen up the defence as you would do for the forward line or wide men. Flint, Williams and Ayling played pretty much every game in our promotion season. 

I’d possibly drop Fam for Taylor and rotate the wingers. 

34 minutes ago, RedBrizzleRobin said:

Skybet have us at nearly 3-1 to win and a 1-0 win at 11-1 can't say I'm not tempted.  Very tough away game but worth a small flutter I think.

I have put a bet on us at 3/1, and also us to win 2-0 at 22/1. I do think we will need to take our chances tonight (as we have done reasonably well this season) as they can punish us. I do think we will concede but 22's looked tidy for a confident team. COYR.

19 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Its on BCTV for £10 if you are not already a paid up member.

and it's on Sky red button for "free".

As to the game, a stern test for us - we hardly made M'Boro break sweat, so be interesting how we handle another 'big' team. Result & performance should be good indicator of whether we are flattering to deceive in 3rd place, or whether we are genuine play off contenders.

Do hope LJ doesn't start to tinker and rotate in Baker or Pato to the starting line-up.

56 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

and it's on Sky red button for "free".

As to the game, a stern test for us - we hardly made M'Boro break sweat, so be interesting how we handle another 'big' team. Result & performance should be good indicator of whether we are flattering to deceive in 3rd place, or whether we are genuine play off contenders.

Do hope LJ doesn't start to tinker and rotate in Baker or Pato to the starting line-up.

Were Swansea not 'big'?

Archived