IGNORED

Colin Cramb - what's he up to these days?

reddogkev

7 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Because the brand has been buildi up over a long period of time and they owe it to earlier generations 

Great idea. I'll contact a local Bristol printing and packaging company to ask for a whip round every month for me.

Have a guess how much they'd collect each month.  Sweet Fxxx All!

This thread has given me more detail than I could have expected.  I met Cramb when I was 15 and he seemed a bloody good bloke.  I think now I'm going to trawl the betting shops and try to catch up with him, maybe even put a few bets on with the fiery Scot. 

And bonus for me, first time one of my threads has been Tommy-bombed!  Made my day, cheers Tommy.  Here's hoping you can somehow get the modern football players to pay a percentage of their salary to former players .... good luck with that!

On 08/11/2018 at 10:05, reddogkev said:

You know sometimes you think of a player from the past and wonder what they are up to?  I often get that with Colin Cramb, and also Greg Goodridge.

Cramb, Goodridge and Goater were a fearsome and wildly entertaining attacking trio; we see Goater pop up often on Sky, but what are Colin and Greg doing with their time?

I admit, I'll be presently surprised if anyone knows.

On this most random of topics, any players that you sometimes wonder about?  

Not sure on his age now but still looks fit as a fiddle playing local football in Jamaica when you look at our wide players now it makes you appreciate what we had with the likes of Gregg  Walshy Murray etc 

9 minutes ago, Tiree said:

And Sweden needs to move to Cuba or Venezualia or another failed commie state. Nice ideals (not Brizzie for ideas) but head in sand and clouds at the same time! Do modern day carmakers at Volvo or Saab need to pay some of their earnings to people who worked for those brands 20yrs ago?

Good wishes to all  ex City players who never went to the dark side

Edit, pressed wrong button ?

16 hours ago, Up The City! said:

He works in highway maintenance.

Well judging by the potholes in the roads near me he obviously spends more time in the bookies or on the golf course than working?

On 08/11/2018 at 12:14, Bristol Rob said:

I can't be the only one who read that as Bellend Drive.

If you live round Hengrove, it's always been known as Bellend Drive. I would put a crude google map drawing on here showing Belland Drive, it's one-way system and how it's positioned adjoining Court Farm Road but I won't...

I played football against him on a Sunday morning 4-5 seasons ago. I was marking him and he scored 5 goals. It was a travesty though as the third one was definitely offside. I fouled him in the first 5 mins and then introduced myself as a City fan as I was helping him up. He was a top bloke and posed for photos after the game. The Lions also had Scott Murray and a lad playing who was top scorer for Peterhead in the Scottish Division 3 the season before. Tough morning for me!

Archived