IGNORED

Colin Cramb - what's he up to these days?

reddogkev

You know sometimes you think of a player from the past and wonder what they are up to?  I often get that with Colin Cramb, and also Greg Goodridge.

Cramb, Goodridge and Goater were a fearsome and wildly entertaining attacking trio; we see Goater pop up often on Sky, but what are Colin and Greg doing with their time?

I admit, I'll be presently surprised if anyone knows.

On this most random of topics, any players that you sometimes wonder about?  

2 hours ago, reddogkev said:

You know sometimes you think of a player from the past and wonder what they are up to?  I often get that with Colin Cramb, and also Greg Goodridge.

Cramb, Goodridge and Goater were a fearsome and wildly entertaining attacking trio; we see Goater pop up often on Sky, but what are Colin and Greg doing with their time?

Playing as a false nine for a wildy attacking Three Lions. 

3 hours ago, spudski said:

Colin Cramb spends a lot of time playing golf up at Stockwood Vale.

Bloody hell, practically on my doorstep.  Surprised I haven't bumped into him, or perhaps I have and just didn't recognise him.

1 hour ago, Sixtyseconds said:

Playing as a false nine for a wildy attacking Three Lions. 

Is this true?  Sounds legit but I can't tell if you're pulling my leg!

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Was playing for them on a Sunday to . With Murray and Carey 

24 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Bloody hell, practically on my doorstep.  Surprised I haven't bumped into him, or perhaps I have and just didn't recognise him.

Is this true?  Sounds legit but I can't tell if you're pulling my leg!

They were up Sturminster road at the Imperial ground a few weeks ago

Tis true ..

Tis unfair as well.

Like adults (Lions) v primary school kids ...

Too good.

It would be nice if todays Football League players could set up a fund for their predecessors and coming ex Football League players. All you need is sympati for ex players at your level that has not been as fortunate moneywise. The Foorball League  Players Association have a big responsibilty in this has not yet happened

4 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

It would be nice if todays Football League players could set up a fund for their predecessors and coming ex Football League players. All you need is sympati for ex players at your level that has not been as fortunate moneywise. The Foorball League  Players Association have a big responsibilty in this has not yet happened

Not sure I follow your suggestion, are you suggesting that they need a players union? If you are, then they have one - the PFA.

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I think you do. Todays FL players could  set off a small part of their astronomic money to a fund under the FL in support of ex players at the same level but not benefitting from the same astronomin money in their days

Why should they?

6 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Gregg still playing on facebook 

31 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I think you do. Todays FL players could  set off a small part of their astronomic money to a fund under the FL in support of ex players at the same level but not benefitting from the same astronomic money in their days

The PFA have a hardship fund.

Do you send a proportion of your salary to the bloke who did your job 40 years ago?

Archived